❄[1.2] AoE Perma-Freeze Witch (Infinite Cold Snap, Prolif, Curses, Auras) [GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE]❄

Need help please, I'm unable to freeze bosses, e.g. Oak (maps), shadow of the vaal (maps) or peity (maps).

Any idea why?
"
Need help please, I'm unable to freeze bosses, e.g. Oak (maps), shadow of the vaal (maps) or peity (maps).

Any idea why?

I have the same problem with unique mobs, sometimes the same with rare mobs.
This build should get more attention, it is really interesting. Congratulations!

Would love to see it featured in the Build of the Week series.
Last edited by ReddoHoku on Oct 12, 2014, 9:42:59 PM
cool build! really great thematically also :D

i'd like to know whats your tooltip damage per cast / cast speed ? how much mana reg/sec do you need with a 5L/6L cold snap main attack?

is this build atziri viable?
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
I'm leveling a cold caster actually and I'm happy to see something else than FP!
I'm afraid to take too much damages... Guess i'll play with CoD! good work anyways :)
i am not sure if you can perma freeze a boss, but im sure you can freeze them as long as there is a mob nearby that got frozen. im currently lvl 89 with this build and my party really loves me freezing maps! :)
"

Any idea why?

I've been using a separate cold snap with Conc Effect, cold pen, and Spell echo

With the curses up I haven't found a map boss that can't be frozen
If there is one, just lure the adds near the boss, use the prolif, and then use the conc effect so it only hits the boss
im enjoing this build so much!!!...level 75 at the moment....im using a 5l Taryn's Shiver and a 5l cloak... killing and freezing mobs and packs of monsters is really really easy and fast....the problem comes when the boss appears...i can´t freeze bosses.....maybe because my cold snap gem are in 17?...but i cant freeze dominus mercilles!...how do you freeze bosses?..can you permafreeze a boss?.....can you make a guide for that?....i think that the ultimate goal of this build is freezing bosses not killing mobs...killing packs of mobs its very easy with this build...im doing 74 maps very fast and without problems...the 99% of the map....the problem is the 1% part of the map with the boss!!..thats why i think most people wanna know how to do that....thanks...very funny build!!!

PD: the suggestion of "Lucid" for freeze boss above me its the correct one?
Last edited by yissus on Oct 25, 2014, 10:50:13 PM
"
yissus wrote:
im enjoing this build so much!!!...level 75 at the moment....im using a 5l Taryn's Shiver and a 5l cloak... killing and freezing mobs and packs of monsters is really really easy and fast....the problem comes when the boss appears...i can´t freeze bosses.....maybe because my cold snap gem are in 17?...but i cant freeze dominus mercilles!...how do you freeze bosses?..can you permafreeze a boss?.....can you make a guide for that?....i think that the ultimate goal of this build is freezing bosses not killing mobs...killing packs of mobs its very easy with this build...im doing 74 maps very fast and without problems...the 99% of the map....the problem is the 1% part of the map with the boss!!..thats why i think most people wanna know how to do that....thanks...very funny build!!!

Same problem here, waiting for someone to update. Many thanks
"
J_POE_Witch wrote:
"
yissus wrote:

Same problem here, waiting for someone to update. Many thanks

Are you guys running double curse (ele weakness + frostbite)? If you're running that, and a conc effect cold snap, then I'm not sure what else can be done. What in certain scenarios (double cold res boss) do is lure the adds the boss spawns near it, freeze the whole pack, then use the conc effect to only hit the boss - the ele prolif from nearby monsters freezes the boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info