[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Can you check the Gem part?
Cant find Blast Rain CONC.
Which Gem is that?
"
Agraswen wrote:
Can you check the Gem part?
Cant find Blast Rain CONC.
Which Gem is that?

It is Concentrated Effect Support. I noticed that too when I was grabbing the gems. Act 2 Yeena sells it after a certain quest.
Pale Council was kind enough to drop me a bow yesterday, which then 5linked in just 10 fuses. I was thinking of rolling a Deadeye for the free chain and run a pure damage support Ice Shot (IS - PTL - WED - PPAD - Inc. crit strikes). How much am I hurting my clear speed by not using a Chain gem?
Last edited by WinterSphinx on Jul 4, 2016, 3:47:11 AM
"
WinterSphinx wrote:
Pale Council was kind enough to drop me a bow yesterday, which then 5linked in just 10 fuses. I was thinking of rolling a Deadeye for the free chain and run a pure damage support Ice Shot (IS - PTL - WED - PPAD - Inc. crit strikes). How much am I hurting my clear speed by not using a Chain gem?

Use Pierce and never think about Chain again.

Content is outdaaaaated lmao
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hi guys, i have a question about gloves Enchantment, what is the best for a neversink LA ranger?
whats better endless munitions or powerful precision for tornado shot ranger ?????? ascendancy

for sell , 383 dps

leave me a message
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:

for sell , 383 dps

leave me a message

Nice crit chance.

Topkek
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
NeverSink wrote:
IMPORTANT: Trading: Please don't sell and trade items here. Thank you.
"
Taomi wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:
IMPORTANT: Trading: Please don't sell and trade items here. Thank you.

dont see

sorry =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info