[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Kitaen wrote:

depending on drillneck or no drillneck (if you are on a budget drillneck is by far the better choice):
tornado, pierce, PPAD, increased critial strikes. the 5th entirely depends on the rest of your gear, the more crit you have the better crit multi is. else go with FA or maybe even added fire. when you reach around 60-70% crit increased critdamage becomes by far the best 5th gem.

Thanks, I'll pick up a drillneck this weekend and see how it goes. Already started leveling the other gems.
"
"
Rossko wrote:
Anyone used the Windripper skilltree and can remember it?
Probably would give it a try or is it outdated and shit now?(skill tree in first post is outdated:/)

Use Amigo's...

Dies it "work" with this build here?
I don't want to spent a lot of currency to realise not good with the "Start" items and passives i have.

In the others Guide it looks like he uses a lot of "other" items and he doesn't even mention LA which I rly rly like and prefer. :)

Thanks so far.

Ps.sorry i am rly bad in adapting a build or try new things:) Was already some time until i finally decided to go for neversinks windripper build without to much worrys and then I realized it's broken/outdated :/
"
Rossko wrote:
"
"
Rossko wrote:
Anyone used the Windripper skilltree and can remember it?
Probably would give it a try or is it outdated and shit now?(skill tree in first post is outdated:/)

Use Amigo's...

Dies it "work" with this build here?
I don't want to spent a lot of currency to realise not good with the "Start" items and passives i have.

In the others Guide it looks like he uses a lot of "other" items and he doesn't even mention LA which I rly rly like and prefer. :)

Thanks so far.

Ps.sorry i am rly bad in adapting a build or try new things:) Was already some time until i finally decided to go for neversinks windripper build without to much worrys and then I realized it's broken/outdated :/

Let me know what gear you have to work with and I'll give you my opinion.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hello! As someone that does not play much ranger and does not know what is better from tree, what are the small changes needed in Blast rain or Rain of arrows?

Right now doing Blast rain and having fun with it
"

Got around 1ex to spend and can atm farm pretty well tier 10 and atziri (council bow op).
But in his build he has not a lot of evasion items (ofc mf needs some uniques) but not sure if it works then for higher lvl maps.

And if its not that good at all would it be worth to get a Windripper with Neversinks build?
Maybe even with argumented Skilltree? (atm using the default).

Thx
What do i pick for uber lab?

For the deadeye.
Last edited by Anavels on Jun 29, 2016, 4:36:08 PM
"
Rossko wrote:
"

Got around 1ex to spend and can atm farm pretty well tier 10 and atziri (council bow op).
But in his build he has not a lot of evasion items (ofc mf needs some uniques) but not sure if it works then for higher lvl maps.

And if its not that good at all would it be worth to get a Windripper with Neversinks build?
Maybe even with argumented Skilltree? (atm using the default).

Thx

If you have Reach why would you want to go to Windripper? Reach is far more powerful.

Also, I'm so confused why people think Phys Crit Bow Passive Tree =/= Ele Crit Bow Tree

It's like comparing apples and oranges.

You wanna hit hard with one (scaling Physical Damage because you have a high Physical Damage bow) versus hitting fast with one (more attacks = more applications of Elemental Damage). Just think for 2 seconds what happens if you just "put on a Windripper."

It does 19-78 Base Physical Damage. That is literally the equivalent of you just putting a white Imperial Bow on and going into a map, except it attacks faster and has some added Elemental Damage, which your Passive Tree doesn't scale with. Suddenly, your Hatred sucks (adds Cold Damage based on Physical Damage), your Herald of Ash sucks (adds Fire Damage based on Physical Damage).

That Windripper section as it stands is a bait, not sure when it's getting updated. But it's just there as a carrot on a stick for people who think they can just "put on a Windripper." Just use Amigo's build, which is constantly updated. Literally, go to Amigo's thread, take the Green > Orange > Light Red parts of his tree. Fill in +STR or +INT nodes if you need. Then for the remaining points if you need more Life, go to Blood Drinker or Duelist Life Node, if you want more damage go to Harrier. It's that simple.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 29, 2016, 4:49:00 PM
Hello,

Why are some of you using immortal call for cwdt? I mean we don't have much armor :/ , taking something else instead wouldn't be better? See so many using it here for this build.
"
Afura wrote:
Hello,

Why are some of you using immortal call for cwdt? I mean we don't have much armor :/ , taking something else instead wouldn't be better? See so many using it here for this build.

Cwdt IC doesn't have anything to do with armor, not sure why you think the two are related. The main benefit is that it protects from stuff like porcupine spike on death. You get hit by a couple, IC goes off, you're immune for a short duration which keeps you from dying to the rest of the spikes. Etc, etc.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Anavels wrote:
What do i pick for uber lab?

For the deadeye.

Depends on what you want and what you use your character for.

For instance Rupture is nice for Atziri farming with a puncture trap setup.
Endless Munitions is a great addition for map clearing since you get a flat "more" multiplier in damage with the extra projectile.

It completely depends on how you build your character, what you wanna do and what skills you use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info