[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Would try to get at least RRRx somewhere so you can use CWDT. I don't think the 4L investment in Golems is that important tbh.

Just curious, what would you link with CWDT? I heard it was nerfed... What was the nerf?
"
TMHChaser wrote:
"
Would try to get at least RRRx somewhere so you can use CWDT. I don't think the 4L investment in Golems is that important tbh.

Just curious, what would you link with CWDT? I heard it was nerfed... What was the nerf?

Enduring cry no long user usable with CWDT. However Immortal call still has a base duration, so you can still link it with CWDT.
IRL stuff
"
Ayvi wrote:
"
TMHChaser wrote:
"

Enduring cry no long user usable with CWDT. However Immortal call still has a base duration, so you can still link it with CWDT.

Thanks!
"
DickJustice1 wrote:
Hi guys, I'm thinking on running this build with a 6L Lioneye's Glare. Does this change the Tornado Shot/Puncture gem setup in any way? I'm wondering wether or not should I reserve a slot for ICS/ICSM. Am I correct here? Any other suggestions maybe? What about the skill tree? Should I proiritze some different nodes in order to make best use of Glare's accuracy and speed?

Another question I have concerns Iron Reflexes. Being used to armor character I'm kind of worried that evasion/dodge mechanics won't do and I will die often on merciless and high level maps. Is it wise to consider taking Iron Reflexes instead of Acrobatics? Or is this a definite no with this particular build?

Lioneye's Glare usage doesnt change you gem setup in any way. All gems stay the same as if you had a decent Harbinger.
Only gear changes a bit - you no longer need any accuracy rolls. Also, Flame Golem may become more useful than Ice golem (because you dont need accuracy).
Skill tree also remains the same.

Personally, i dont think Iron Reflexes will make you tougher. Most likely, it will be otherwise.
The best way to became tougher is just to get as much HP from gear and nodes, as possible (like i did with my duelist). I also strongly advice to use Daresso's Defiance for physical mitigation. And it works perfectly with evasion.
All my recent deaths with duelist archer were NOT because of physical damage. Since armour protects only from physical, i dont see how IR could help me.

IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Oct 6, 2015, 4:57:56 AM
How does Lightning Arrow compare to Tornado shot at the moment?
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:

Lioneye's Glare usage doesnt change you gem setup in any way. All gems stay the same as if you had a decent Harbinger.
Only gear changes a bit - you no longer need any accuracy rolls. Also, Flame Golem may become more useful than Ice golem (because you dont need accuracy).
Skill tree also remains the same.

Personally, i dont think Iron Reflexes will make you tougher. Most likely, it will be otherwise.
The best way to became tougher is just to get as much HP from gear and nodes, as possible (like i did with my duelist). I also strongly advice to use Daresso's Defiance for physical mitigation. And it works perfectly with evasion.
All my recent deaths with duelist archer were NOT because of physical damage. Since armour protects only from physical, i dont see how IR could help me.

Thanks for the reply and suggestions, MortalKombat!
"
reThenok wrote:
How does Lightning Arrow compare to Tornado shot at the moment?

I'm running back and forth between Lightning Arrow and Tornado Shot. I'm finding I have a SIGNIFICANTLY higher clear speed with Lightning Arrow, but bosses are much easier with Tornado Shot. I'm also running Thief's Torment, which allows me to tank just about any pack at 4.3k life.
Hey guys, just looking for some confirmation on my thoughts on this build. Any comments are greatly appreciated.

I'm squishy as hell. Here is my gear. Level 65
Spoiler

Here is the build
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgW1BfkGIwguCIkKmw2NFr8Zjh9BIXYj9iT9JpUqCzB8MfoyATKUNj031DnUSn1NklFHVUtbr11oYeJirGyMbWxwUnb3eOt9dX8CfyuGzod2jDaNfY2_lQWa8Zsmm42dqqCfoaSm4KfUshm1SLvjwTPBScSiyNzKqc3qz3rTftQj2cbcFeHb45_nCudU53To1usU7YPvevPq_MX-Hf66_sj_3g==

I'm playing the 1MSC self found, but that may have to change. I found the bow around level 50 or so and it does wreck things, but I know I will need to upgrade it at some point. Any other suggestions?

I just started running both hatred and herald of ash, so my TS shows at 4.3k. Live is at 2900 which I know is low. I may have to start buying things and ditch the self found aspect.

What are you guys running for defenses? CWDT seems to not be used anymore and I don't have the regen for AA, so I'm a little lost. Maybe I'm a ranger and should just avoid getting hit.

Again, any and all comments are greatly appreciated.
"
VernoInferno wrote:
Hey guys, just looking for some confirmation on my thoughts on this build. Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Spoiler

Here is the build
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgW1BfkGIwguCIkKmw2NFr8Zjh9BIXYj9iT9JpUqCzB8MfoyATKUNj031DnUSn1NklFHVUtbr11oYeJirGyMbWxwUnb3eOt9dX8CfyuGzod2jDaNfY2_lQWa8Zsmm42dqqCfoaSm4KfUshm1SLvjwTPBScSiyNzKqc3qz3rTftQj2cbcFeHb45_nCudU53To1usU7YPvevPq_MX-Hf66_sj_3g==

I'm playing the 1MSC self found, but that may have to change. I found the bow around level 50 or so and it does wreck things, but I know I will need to upgrade it at some point. Any other suggestions?

I just started running both hatred and herald of ash, so my TS shows at 4.3k. Live is at 2900 which I know is low. I may have to start buying things and ditch the self found aspect.

What are you guys running for defenses? CWDT seems to not be used anymore and I don't have the regen for AA, so I'm a little lost. Maybe I'm a ranger and should just avoid getting hit.

CWDT+IC is still used, bro. And it still saves your butt when used properly. You just need Daresso's Defiance chest.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
VernoInferno wrote:

Spoiler

Here is the build
Spoiler

Honestly tree wise about the best that you can do.

I might have ventured to the Duelist area a little faster if solo (lot of life related stuff there).

Gear looks fine, I'd try to get a Rare Decimation or something cheap to hold you over though, your self found bow is nice for its level, but soon you'll need a little more push.

Gem wise you'll need a 5L eventually ofc, if you're gonna Curse use Split Arrow + Chain. Find ES/EVA bases for BBGG, and a STR base for RRR to use CWDT + IC + Increased Dura. 0 charge IC is still okay to stay alive. Arctic Armour doesn't drain mana anymore, and can be reserved normally like a buff.

Hatred + AA is a nice choice if you're gonna be solo.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Oct 6, 2015, 5:34:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info