[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

i don use atziri step . i think 15-16 dodge spell not best then tabula (I dont have 6link ). My resist 73-75-75. HP 4300+ i have 17240 dps tornado shot with pierce and drillneck (if i remove pierce and put add fire damage ~ 20k+) , but i have bad amulet without multi+chance+life .
and i dont undestand. WHy ners craft hybrid mods? Very many peoples use this before nerf why i cant? Go make impossible linked 6 slot with fusion . Only drop! It is funny!

my gear:
Spoiler

My passive:

First off - AMAZING guide. I usually feel most guides are shallow and only really useful for experienced players. You go into depth with your choises and explain difficult mechanics in an awesome way.

I don't know if someone mentioned this (didn't go though all 180 pages), but there is no reason to use a lvl 7 increased duration gem in your CWDT setup.

I know you wrote use lvl 20 but the picture shows a lvl 7
Path of Hideout fanatic.
King Arthur and the Exiles of the Round table:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l1OZlysRNY
The Cults of the Dragon and the Colossus:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QcSK9UCIzE
Last edited by Jernsaxe on Feb 20, 2015, 4:49:24 AM
So, spent the morning working on my Flasks and thought I'd check in with the more experienced people to see if I'm missing anything major

Spoiler

I also plan to make a Ruby Flask, though I don't have the Baubles for it at the moment. I'm really upset at myself, threw away a Surgeon's Jade of Reflexes with 97% Eva on it a fair whiles back, really regretting it.

My main concerns:
Not sure Staunching is good on the Instant flask or not
The Eternal has Reflexes, which is awesome because it's 99%, but probably not the best.
Movement Speed on the Topaz probably isn't very good, but I wasn't sure what to get on it (Same with the Ruby)
"
Zephryl wrote:
So, spent the morning working on my Flasks and thought I'd check in with the more experienced people to see if I'm missing anything major

Spoiler

I also plan to make a Ruby Flask, though I don't have the Baubles for it at the moment. I'm really upset at myself, threw away a Surgeon's Jade of Reflexes with 97% Eva on it a fair whiles back, really regretting it.

My main concerns:
Not sure Staunching is good on the Instant flask or not
The Eternal has Reflexes, which is awesome because it's 99%, but probably not the best.
Movement Speed on the Topaz probably isn't very good, but I wasn't sure what to get on it (Same with the Ruby)

Remove shock on topaz. Especially if you want to run Atziri (Double Vaal lightning balls). I would rather have remove freeze and chill on one of my life flasks than % eva (which is not to say that you should roll over that, just make a new one). Also: try to get a seething divine flask of staunching (or heat if you already have another bleed flask). Other than that: really nice flasks.

For ruby i'd suggest removes curses if you want to curse atziri a bit.

Edit: Yes you definitely need staunching. Reason: corrupted blood, puncture and atziri spears.
Last edited by horstkaracho on Feb 21, 2015, 5:24:16 AM
Okay, thanks! I'll make a new Eternal then, and reroll my current Divine into a Seething. Wasn't sure if Seething or Panicked was the preferred instant recovery one, so I stopped when it hit that.

"
Zephryl wrote:
Okay, thanks! I'll make a new Eternal then, and reroll my current Divine into a Seething. Wasn't sure if Seething or Panicked was the preferred instant recovery one, so I stopped when it hit that.

You can of course just keep the panicked and make a new one. For certain situations panicked is not bad. For example if atziris flameblasts or spears hit you for more than 2/3rd of your life anyway you can just keep the panicked. It's a good flask. I'd keep it.
"
horstkaracho wrote:
"
Zephryl wrote:

You can of course just keep the panicked and make a new one. For certain situations panicked is not bad. For example if atziris flameblasts or spears hit you for more than 2/3rd of your life anyway you can just keep the panicked. It's a good flask. I'd keep it.

Too late lol.

Oh well, only took two Alts to get to its new form.

Spoiler

Had just enough Alts to get my Eternal done, so I'll need to farm more Alts before I work on my Ruby and Topaz.

Edit:

So, Turns out Divine's are actually a bit more expensive than I thought they were. Should I divine my Helm, or would it be cheaper to buy and link another one?
Last edited by Zephryl on Feb 21, 2015, 8:03:08 AM
"
Zephryl wrote:

Edit:

So, Turns out Divine's are actually a bit more expensive than I thought they were. Should I divine my Helm, or would it be cheaper to buy and link another one?

Didn't even see that i gave you a legacy :D
Probably just buy a new one. Check poe.trade
Didn't even know there was a Legacy version until someone here told me, haha.

Oh well! New one purchased, 4L'd with the correct colors in 2 Jeweller's and 2 Fusings. Probably the easiest 4L I've ever done, lol.

Now... I'm not sure what to improve next, to be honest. Pretty sure any upgrade I can make will be hellishly expensive...

Spoiler

Don't think I'm anywhere near strong enough for Atziri still either, even if my current gems were 20/20'd.

Edit:
Also, how hard is the Grandmasters Map? Picked one up the other day, not sure if I should save it to run it, or sell it, or what.
Last edited by Zephryl on Feb 21, 2015, 10:39:14 AM
"
Zephryl wrote:
Didn't even know there was a Legacy version until someone here told me, haha.

Oh well! New one purchased, 4L'd with the correct colors in 2 Jeweller's and 2 Fusings. Probably the easiest 4L I've ever done, lol.

Now... I'm not sure what to improve next, to be honest. Pretty sure any upgrade I can make will be hellishly expensive...

Spoiler

Don't think I'm anywhere near strong enough for Atziri still either, even if my current gems were 20/20'd.

Edit:
Also, how hard is the Grandmasters Map? Picked one up the other day, not sure if I should save it to run it, or sell it, or what.

Priority #1 is a new chest armor.

Your has no max life and only 1 resist. You should be able to easily, and relatively cheaply find one with at least 80+ life and 2 resists. Of course 6S and 5L-ing another one can be tough, but it will give you something to work towards. You can use your current armor until the upgrade is ready.

Getting more resists on your armor will allow you to open up your jewelry options a little more. Find some more offensive rings/ammy. You also need to boost your max health by a lot more as well. You've only got midrange rolls on your boots and quiver.

This is my set-up:
Spoiler

I've got max life on everything but the helm and belt. Only 3 pieces of gear in there cost an Ex or more. (As an aside, you can see how kind socketing/linking has been to me X_X). Anyway, with the one-shot mechanics in this game, having a high health pool is paramount in my opinion. Life is a common roll, so it doesn't inflate the cost of items much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info