[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
1000dps wrote:
Hi guys should i delete attack speed and add crit chance?

up
IGN: Waycie
"
1000dps wrote:
"
1000dps wrote:
Hi guys should i delete attack speed and add crit chance?

up

I would if I were you, you gain a lot more from crit than attack speed if you went with the OP's passives setup.
Yep, I would remove that attack speed and craft crit chance until you have about 25-27% on that mod.
That bow even has 30% crit multi ... very fine piece imho.
Last edited by daish0 on Jan 29, 2015, 4:17:45 AM
I'm jus about to hit level 90 and have sorted the majority of my endgame items but have come to a hard decision. When given the option between added elemental damage or added chaos damage, which should I take? I have a ring with space for a crafted mod, and these are the only two which can be used on it but I'm unsure which to go with. If elemental is better should I be using cold to stack with hatred and get more freeze/chill? Please help!
"
Tosimaru wrote:
Hey guys. Been leveling my Ranger at level 58 and my gems up. But I just want to know if someone can help me out or post a list of the gems used in this build with what level and quality they should all be at. I'm really enjoying this build so far and I don't want to mess it up with wrong gem levels and stuff. Thank you in advance!

Fits of all - all gems must be lvl 20 =) But seriously, you need q20 faster attack and q20 increase crit mult, it seriously increase your DPS. Also good choice q20 gmp and q20 heralds. The remaining gems good enough, but if you suddenly have the opportunity to get their quality version - aiming to get it.

P.S. sorry for my bad english.
IGN: DesRaven
Last edited by Desm0nt on Jan 29, 2015, 4:34:12 AM
"
Tosimaru wrote:
Hey guys. Been leveling my Ranger at level 58 and my gems up. But I just want to know if someone can help me out or post a list of the gems used in this build with what level and quality they should all be at. I'm really enjoying this build so far and I don't want to mess it up with wrong gem levels and stuff. Thank you in advance!

I just leveled the gems described in the build and then once they hit 20 sold them with a GCP to the vendor for a level 1 version of the gem with 20 quality. Since you'll be in maps they will level again in no time, and this build can still kill stuff with level 1 20Q gems.
Hi guys,

I'm following this build and It's very fun, It's my first ranger and the best char since I start poe (start just before the torment league). I'm currently lvl 72 and try to update a bit my char.

I have some questions, is there a substitute to the 4 red link CWDT / Endur / Immor / increased duration ?

I just spent 200+ chroms and the best I can have is 2 red sockets not even 3, try some 25chroms for min 2 reds (try to get at least 3) with no luck. Now I'm quite low on chroms and for my nerves I prefer make a break on those tries :)

I was wondering what I can do next to upgrade my gear, here is my current gear :

I'm currently capped with my rez and have the 4% mana leech from rings. This stuff don't cost me much (I don't have much currency :)) I think around 80 chaos for all.

What piece of gear can I change next ? I don't have a harbinger yet, if I buy one with at least 250pdps will it be better for the build than my lioneyes (330pdps). Is there rolls to focus on ? between 2 same pdps harbinger it is better to take the one with higher critical for example ?

Sorry for my noobish questions and thanks for your reponse !
"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm following this build and It's very fun, It's my first ranger and the best char since I start poe (start just before the torment league). I'm currently lvl 72 and try to update a bit my char.

I have some questions, is there a substitute to the 4 red link CWDT / Endur / Immor / increased duration ?

I just spent 200+ chroms and the best I can have is 2 red sockets not even 3, try some 25chroms for min 2 reds (try to get at least 3) with no luck. Now I'm quite low on chroms and for my nerves I prefer make a break on those tries :)

I was wondering what I can do next to upgrade my gear, here is my current gear :

I'm currently capped with my rez and have the 4% mana leech from rings. This stuff don't cost me much (I don't have much currency :)) I think around 80 chaos for all.

What piece of gear can I change next ? I don't have a harbinger yet, if I buy one with at least 250pdps will it be better for the build than my lioneyes (330pdps). Is there rolls to focus on ? between 2 same pdps harbinger it is better to take the one with higher critical for example ?

Sorry for my noobish questions and thanks for your reponse !

I feel like 3 red CWDT is very important for an evasion based build, if you get a Daresso's Defiance then you can maybe get away with just CWDT and IC since you will have endurance charges from killing trash. I wouldn't worry about buying one of those yet though since it will set you back 2 ex for a 5L. I gave my Atziri's step to a friend to get the colours, he always has better luck than myself with chroms but it still took him just over 200 (RRRB) which I was thankful for.

Your next upgrade should definitely be a harbinger, the crit makes the build feel a lot nicer than lioneye's (I used Lioneye's for quite a while in early maps). Basically it's going to cost you a fair bit to get one that's a big enough upgrade to make it worth buying, I spent 5 ex on mine and I would suggest you spend no less than this unless you find an excellent bargain. Get something with at least 8.5% crit and at least 300 PHYSICAL dps, elemental is a nice addittion but you deal primarily physical damage, and the elemental damage you do benefits from having more phys. After the harbinger I would maybe look towards a better quiver.
Hi guys, I have been following this thread for a long time. My build is very similar to this and now I am lvl 78, looking to perfect my gear. Right now I have maxed res and +30 chaos res, 4200 life but very low on mana. I am thinking to add one passive point to mana atm.

I am not sure where to upgrade next, and I would be grateful for advice. I have Maligaro's Virtuosity, but wearing them means I lose the mana leech and uncap my res.

"
DaneOfTheHill wrote:
Hi guys, I have been following this thread for a long time. My build is very similar to this and now I am lvl 78, looking to perfect my gear. Right now I have maxed res and +30 chaos res, 4200 life but very low on mana. I am thinking to add one passive point to mana atm.

I am not sure where to upgrade next, and I would be grateful for advice. I have Maligaro's Virtuosity, but wearing them means I lose the mana leech and uncap my res.

Mate, you should really buy a new bow! Your's is kinda shit... only 220 dps..
Look or a Harbinger bow with atlest 280 dps and 8.5 crit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info