[1.2.1] Tommie's CI Crit Ranger [SA / LA / RoA / Tornado Shot]

why dont you do atziri or uber
SPorkTots
I'm probably misunderstanding some game mechanics but why do you pick up the 2 16% spell damage nodes near in witch tree if you're not using any spells?

Edit: Oh it's for CoE derp. I find it kind of strange you pick up 3 10% phys nodes and not the 12 and 15% ones near the shadow starting area.
IGN: Twintail
Last edited by Plushiess on Sep 25, 2014, 6:07:10 AM
Why do you prefer %ele damage over %phys dmg? For instance would a Doryani's belt be good in this build? Also what about a drillneck? If we were to switch out weapon ele dmg for pierce on the puncture setup and what not? Maybe I am just not looking at this right or I am using a sub-optimal build.

By the way I run tornado shot/puncture.

Also to clarify I am running a non ci build. And I am thinking about starting a new character to run this build. Might start doing this tonight for fun.
Last edited by toxicsoul on Nov 26, 2014, 2:50:54 PM
all of your links to the class passive tree go to the witch build. you might want to fix that.
o
Last edited by Omniexist on Dec 23, 2014, 6:15:07 PM
Nice build and guide. I've always wanted to do a CI Split Arrow character ever since I saw Baker's witch in nemesis. Kinda sucks everyone is giving you shit about it though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info