[1.2.1] Tommie's CI Crit Archer [SA / LA / RoA / Tornado Shot]

Prologue

This build has one of the fastest clearspeed in the game, along with wanders. However this build will not be very cheap, as it's ci and requires high ci gear, as well as a high crit harbringer bow. If you aren't ready to spend currency I suggest you to do something else as you won't get far with a Lioneye's Glare and other mediocre gear.

Pros
- Very high damage, will carry 6man parties in 78maps
- Can do elemental and physical reflect
- Everymap mod in the game is possible except for Bloodmagic. Some combinations can be scary but tackled with right playstyle
- 100% Flask uptime if you so desire due to surgeons
- Close to 100% uptime with Vaal Haste
- Close to 100% uptime with Atziri's Promise
- Give partymembers maxcharges(If conduit)
- Insane clearspeed
- Possibly 2x 6L
- Very high skill diversity(4 Different AoE- & 4 Different Singletarget skills) so you'll never be bored
- Freeze everything you see
- Kill everything offscreen miles away from the danger

Cons
- Quite expensive
- Double reflect with vulnerability can be a problem
- End game, would not suggest to level as this build
- Can be hard to cap all resists

Passive Skilltree

Build can be made as a witch, shadow, scion and ranger, however ranger is the least optimal class to use. Skilltree for each class with 115points:

Shadow
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABbUIiQqbDPINfA5ID6sPxBEPES8RUBGWFdcWvxn-GwEbJRzcHU8hdiT9JT8nqSoLLL8s6S0fMHwx-jKUNbk51DqzO3w-z0ZxS65Ms1AwUUdWY1b6W69ca11oXfJfamNDaoxtGW1sb55v8nBScNV293cHd9d4638Cfyt_xoMJhEiGrobOhxOJ042_kyeVBZUgmZqa8ZykoJ-io6LZpcum4Kcrq9KsmLDYtAy0xbVIuMq95sEzwcXB88Lsw23IFMqp2VvZxtqN217b590N34ri9-dU6QLquutj8-r1b_fX-WP8xf7I_94=

Bandits

-Kill all for a passive skillpoint(Normal)
-Save Oak for 18% physical damage(Cruel)
-Save Alira for a maximum powercharge(Merciless)

DPS

This is where the build really shines, with a high variety with skills, aoe as well as for single target. Let's start with AoE ones, and note most skills gems aren't level 20 or even close, but here it goes, and all these numbers are selfbuffed.

AoE Attacks(Main attack)
Split Arrow 65 000 DPS
Split Arrow - Chain - Faster Attacks - Added fire damage - Power Charge on Crit - Increased critical damage

Tornado Shot 110 000 DPS

This is with a level 17 tornado shot and level 1 gmp/ 20/20 lmp

Tornado Shot - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Faster Attacks - Added fire damage - Power Charge on Crit - Increased critical damage

Tornado Shot - Lesser Multiple Projectiles - Faster Attacks - Added fire damage - Power Charge on Crit - Increased critical damage

Rain of Arrows 200 000 DPS

This is with a level 9 Rain of Arrows

Rain of Arrows - Physical Projectile Attack Damage - Faster Attacks - Added fire damage - Power Charge on Crit - Concentrated Effect

Rain of Arrows - Physical Projectile Attack Damage - Increased Critical damage - Added fire damage - Power Charge on Crit - Concentrated Effect

Lightning Arrow 40 000 DPS

This is made with a level 15 Lightning Arrow

Lightning Arrow - Chain - Lesser Multiple Projectiles - Weapon Elemental Damage - Power Charge on Crit - Increased critical damage

Single target Attacks(Secondary attack vs bosses)

Frenzy 330 000 DPS

Frenzy - Faster Attacks - Physical Projectile Attack Damage - Weapon Elemental Damage - Added fire damage - Increased critical damage

Puncture 270 000 DPS

This has a lower tooltip than frenzy however it deals additional damage over time which will give it a big damage boost that is not displayed. With crit builds this if often the better choice

Puncture - Faster Attacks - Physical Projectile Attack Damage - Weapon Elemental Damage - Added fire damage - Increased critical damage

Burning Arrow 400 000 DPS

This is made with a level 18 Burning Arrow

Burning Arrow - Faster Attacks - Physical Projectile Attack Damage - Weapon Elemental Damage - Added fire damage - Increased critical damage

Barrage 424 000 DPS

This is made with a level 17 Barrage
Real damage is *4 as it's 4 projectiles

Barrage - Faster Attacks - Physical Projectile Attack Damage - Weapon Elemental Damage - Added fire damage - Increased critical damage

Gear
Spoiler

-Chest Vaal Regalia with high ES and resists is optimal
-Helmet Rare Hubris Circlet with high es and resistss, accuracy is a bonus. Crown Of Eyes can be used for life and mana leech.
-Jewellery Es, accuracy, wed and resists are the best here
-Boots Rainbowstrides
-Gloves Acuity is needed or you'll die to reflect
-Quiver Crit multi, chance and wed are optimal

My Gear
Spoiler

Rings are not optimal, the topaz ring is needed for now to cap cold and lightning resist

Videos
Showcase of the different skills

Double Reflect map https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40UC6_puyrI&feature=youtu.be
Shipyard with new Tornado shot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m46E9DWK2cY&feature=youtu.be
- More to come

FAQ
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Sep 10, 2014, 4:57:28 PM
Reserved for future changes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
reserved for future flames
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
reserved for future flames

Ty bro<3
reserved for future shitstorm
You can get better quivvers now. The old school ones are almost across the board inferior.
"
jaredh wrote:
You can get better quivvers now. The old school ones are almost across the board inferior.

Can't get high multi anymore, don't need more chance at the moment as I am close to capped, sadly yoloexalted the weapon elemental damage

Which were you referring to?
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Sep 4, 2014, 11:45:57 AM
reserved for future swag
ign: flumie
/357218 -- Store
/1195032 -- <ZZZ> Sleepless Guild Thread -- 90+ AUS players in STD recruiting!
Hmmmm i have been holding off on going all in and investing all in 1 build and have been hoping for a good tornado shot build to pop up...cant wait to see the videos :-)
reserved for [insert cool phrase]
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
Last edited by Dullahan987 on Sep 4, 2014, 2:07:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info