[1.2.1] Grocery's Split Arrow/Elemental Hit Crit Bow Build!

I would try this instead:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAYENuPQOWOyiDCW-edweHE5ykwONLV_GzwzrKSpu1Fr8GIx9BAx5VS2HiJpWMNvv1tDjlGUV8l5e1SHBSKgvz6nDVidM2PW1sbIydqmKsjAvssLl86NYi6jpCS3jdqDBx1CMFtXpTYevPerIZMgGbJuHboaQF-f7IxKKXBv66u-OiQPT4oSKv6wHR_94k_edUUUeNv02SI_aNfTB8oJ9v8jnUd9d_KzH6dvfWivzFVvoRgd1GY6dKfYd2Z6DBM4bOIXZbr90N5woKm3jr73oAXtN-7YMZjggu_5PndLCSUdk=

What you gain is 10% IAS. You do this by dropping the 10dex and strength node by getting 1 dex node to the right of it. This saves 1 point.

The first EVa/Life node for Rangers is not worth it. So I would drop that one because it is very little life now that they nerfed life percentages.

If you are going phys only, you can take off the ele damage nodes you have as well.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
I would try this instead:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAYENuPQOWOyiDCW-edweHE5ykwONLV_GzwzrKSpu1Fr8GIx9BAx5VS2HiJpWMNvv1tDjlGUV8l5e1SHBSKgvz6nDVidM2PW1sbIydqmKsjAvssLl86NYi6jpCS3jdqDBx1CMFtXpTYevPerIZMgGbJuHboaQF-f7IxKKXBv66u-OiQPT4oSKv6wHR_94k_edUUUeNv02SI_aNfTB8oJ9v8jnUd9d_KzH6dvfWivzFVvoRgd1GY6dKfYd2Z6DBM4bOIXZbr90N5woKm3jr73oAXtN-7YMZjggu_5PndLCSUdk=

What you gain is 10% IAS. You do this by dropping the 10dex and strength node by getting 1 dex node to the right of it. This saves 1 point.

The first EVa/Life node for Rangers is not worth it. So I would drop that one because it is very little life now that they nerfed life percentages.

If you are going phys only, you can take off the ele damage nodes you have as well.

thanks!
ill give a try but i might need a change for my Ammy & rings because they were for my phys build.
ToxicDreams..........
Just hit 90 with the build. Taking a few day break to work on a new build maybe, then get back to this one again.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Killed Atziri on Normal. Uploading the fights in the coming days. Will have the first fight up tomorrow.

As with all bow builds, the only hard part of normal Atziri is that we don't have whirling blades/leap slam. I don't have space for lightning warp, so that is why it is a bit harder. Thankfully, if you play it safe it is not an issue on normal.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Posted Atziri Normal video.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Switched to a Mathilesque phys build for now. Still use WR for reflect phys packs.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hi Grocery, what is better in your opinion - Elemental Hit or Tornado Shot for a single target attack?
Single Target is probably ele hit but I would do some testing yourself. Ele hit scales well with ele bows.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Are you using the same gear still? This looks fun.
I am using mostly the same gear, but I switched to a phys build as I got a glyph mark.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info