[1.2.1] Grocery's Split Arrow/Elemental Hit Crit Bow Build!

There's a dex node after the Herbalism cluster you should free up. Also, is Heart of Oak worth it if you're going to get Vaal Pact anyway?
Last edited by returnofsnow on Sep 6, 2014, 12:35:58 PM
"
returnofsnow wrote:
There's a dex node after the Herbalism cluster you should free up. Also, is Heart of Oak worth it if you're going to get Vaal Pact anyway?

i like it for the stun avoidance as well as the 8% life. It is probably not necessary, but for certain bosses or double boss maps I find it helpful.

What do you mean by the dex after Herbalism? I don't see where it would save me a point. If you could explain it better I could optimize it a bit more. It should be well optimized as is.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Added 78 Dominus Video. I play it a bit safe in phase 1. Easy fight overall as it should be with this kind of gear.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Picked up iInfluence at the cost of life. since I'll be doing maps and not uber Atziri the trade off is fine. Went from 4430 to 4150 life. I'll get the life back in the next few levels, but I am not having issues now.

Ele Hit at 75k with charges and SA at 26k.

With Flask ele hit is at 86k and SA at 30k
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Sep 7, 2014, 4:15:01 AM
"
Grocery wrote:
"
returnofsnow wrote:

i like it for the stun avoidance as well as the 8% life. It is probably not necessary, but for certain bosses or double boss maps I find it helpful.

What do you mean by the dex after Herbalism? I don't see where it would save me a point. If you could explain it better I could optimize it a bit more. It should be well optimized as is.

There's a 10 dex node in the Tree you posted that shouldnt be there since it links to nothing, just uses a point. :)

Just got a Windripper and I'm gonna follow this build.
I don't see it in my tree. It must be a bug, I don't have it on my character either. Odd.

EDIT: Oh it is in the Acuityless tree. Yes that is not supposed to be there and I do not currently take that Dex node lol.

Fixed it. Thanks for letting me know.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Sep 7, 2014, 11:51:23 AM
quickly uploaded a bide of 3 shotting the precinct map boss in 3 shots (1 second)
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
i think you should try

i think it would be better than alphas and starkonja's because rats has a lot more IAS & crit so. if you try rats let me know what's better

Also i'd like to know if this build is doable as scion. i got my scion at 93 and i hate rerrolling x)
ToxicDreams..........
Last edited by Advaanze on Sep 7, 2014, 3:52:59 PM
"
Advaanze wrote:
i think you should try

i think it would be better than alphas and starkonja's because rats has a lot more IAS & crit so. if you try rats let me know what's better

Also i'd like to know if this build is doable as scion. i got my scion at 93 and i hate rerrolling x)

Definitely doable as Scion, you would just take different points here and there.

Rats nest is most likely more damage. Alpha's is great, but I need the cold res from it. Once I have the res I will try the switch to Rat's.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Advaanze wrote:
i think you should try

Definitely doable as Scion, you would just take different points here and there.

Rats nest is most likely more damage. Alpha's is great, but I need the cold res from it. Once I have the res I will try the switch to Rat's.

this would be the tree

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAYENuPQOWOyiDCW-edweHE5ykwONLV_GzwzrKSpu1UzUPqxa_BiMfQQMeVUth4iaVjDb79bQ45RlFfJeXtUhwUioL8-pw1YnTNj1tbGyMnapirIwL7LC5fOjWIuo6Qkt43agwcdQjBbV6U2Hrz3qyGTIBmybh26GkBfn-yMSilwb-urvjokD0-KEir-sB0f_eJP3nVFFHjb9NkiP2jX0wfKCfb_I51HfXfysx-nb31or8xVb6EYHdRmOnSn2HdmegwTOGziF2W6_dDecKCpt46-96AF7Tfu2DGY4ILpuN_5M=

here the gear
Spoiler

i was doing a physical version and i had a very similar dps but was lacking on leech.

lmk if there's changes on the tree
ToxicDreams..........
Last edited by Advaanze on Sep 7, 2014, 4:31:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info