Two of the new 1.2.2 Skill Effect Microtransactions

"
Allnamestaken wrote:
This looks lazy... a recolor and an unfinished recolor... And of course white knight is here to come up with a convoluted explanation for this laziness - caster darws fire from the ground, lol.

loooooooooooool, the way you haters use the phrase 'white knight', it lost all its meaning.
That's what you get for not thinking about what you write.

Spoiler
lel
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
damn, i just started SRS char this league and i got to say - if only the flame on the char would have been ghostish as the skulls, i would have bought it right away. But in its current state it still needs some deeper consideration :|
Hope that we might get it tuned to the skulls so i can throw money at you guyz once again :D
The reave effect is perfect.

@Chris - Is there any chance we saw the "Spectral - Spectral Throw" used by Captain Fairgraves 1.2 as a microtransaction?
More skill effects are always better :)
I like many kinds of games 😊
Last edited by ArchSecter on Sep 3, 2014, 2:30:17 AM
Why is the SRS casting still orange...ruins the whole thing.
We need a Flameblast MTX. :(
Love that raging spirit mtx, will have to have it.

Was just thinking we needed some new skill mtx's, I hope to see you release some more soon. Skill mtx's are some of my favorite. I think I've paid the full amount for most of the skill MTXs I have - spur of the moment purchases because I start a new character and want them. I play spectral throw alot just because I enjoy the way the MTX looks, I imagine alot of people are like that with a skill that looks badass.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

casting animation for SRS is still fire :-(

otherwise: NICE
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
Ok
Saved
holy moly finally the reave begging comes to an end.....

glad i made a reave char this league - i simply love the skill.

thx GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info