Two of the new 1.2.2 Skill Effect Microtransactions

Sorry but Ghostflame effects all look like shit

If you want a neat alternate flame effect

make a black flame

make a black flame RF mtx and you got a buyer

ps.: best Raging spirit mtx idea would have been spirit wolves
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
This reave microtransaction should be a replacement of the standard effect and not be a microtransaction .

This standard effect is just to hard to see the AOE area .

Guys i cant believe you didn introduce Arc and Ball Lightning asap now. Easy money, so many ppl play it now.
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Just when I started to use reave on a character... GGG please stop, my wallet is empty as it is D=
Oblivious
wait what... the ghostflame raging spirit cast animation is still from the original fire-style.
please make that green as well, otherwise it's terrible.
when I read ghostflame raging spirits I was already looking for my wallet, but with this old fire casting animation it's just straight up bad.
Last edited by stykk on Sep 3, 2014, 9:28:14 AM
When I made this first Reave build for Rampage I was hoping for a microtransaction effect to come out soon and so it's happening now, thank you a lot, guys!
Chris, Dual Strike MTX please.. that skill is ancient!
I hope there'll be some Uniques, since I need something extreme to draw me from Spoiler Week hype... :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
I need a weird, awesome looking effect for my Tornado Shot. Oh and while you're at it, give me a cheetah pet to spend too much money on!
"
Alternalo wrote:
Sorry but these mtx updates boring me to death. Could you please also include some info about whats the state of fixing the bugs that players currently experiencing?

Any plan to improve the net code by at least syncing the client with the server much more frequently?

I hope i'm not the only one who're more interested on these kind of things...

+1

No your not. My thought exactly.
IGN: SpoiledSoCalScion / ShadesOfPrey

Austriae est imperare orbi universo / GMT +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info