Chaos recipe and the Cullers[Removed by Support]

Chaos recipe: what it do?
Boosting exalts prices in the begining of leagues, cause causing massive inflation and fliping.
Solutions: Buff chaos drop rate and remove chaos recipe.

Cullers: what they do?
Get one culler, run to dominus in 3minutes, and kill him 5times with nearly max mf! What wrong with that? well it completely banishes solo play, because if u dont have MF in your party u are boosted. And so cullers get gear flip their gear and get currency which they dont even use. And this type of playstyle is 6 to 12time more efficient than solo playstyle. I dont think that normal. Also cullers killing build diversity too! U cull u get gear not mention they abusing economy too.
Solutions:
Remove MF boost drop rates.
Make that in group the one who dealt most damage, that person MF applies.
Last edited by Support on Sep 2, 2014, 3:02:30 PM
Fuck no.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
thgz wrote:
Chaos recipe: what it do?
Boosting exalts prices in the begining of leagues, cause causing massive inflation and fliping.
Solutions: Buff chaos drop rate and remove chaos recipe.

Cullers: what they do?
Get one culler, run to dominus in 3minutes, and kill him 5times with nearly max mf! What wrong with that? well it completely banishes solo play, because if u dont have MF in your party u are boosted. And so cullers get gear flip their gear and get currency which they dont even use. And this type of playstyle is 6 to 12time more efficient than solo playstyle. I dont think that normal. Also cullers killing build diversity too! U cull u get gear not mention they abusing economy too.
Solutions:
Remove MF boost drop rates.
Make that in group the one who dealt most damage, that person MF applies.

+1
NO.

if you solo, play at your own pace. why care about others?

if you think the price is too much, haggle or don't trade.
I need more purple titles
"
Fuck no.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
hehehe cause u dont want play it as arpg game? :-D u like vannila diablo playstyle ?:D or it hurts too much to play the way like arpgs meant to play?
"
thgz wrote:
hehehe cause u dont want play it as arpg game? :-D u like vannila diablo playstyle ?:D or it hurts too much to play the way like arpgs meant to play?

Because MF didn't exist in Diablo 2 Amirite?

The current system is how arpgs are meant to be played.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Sep 2, 2014, 2:46:34 PM
If MF was gone from the game fully, and drop rates boosted to compensate, game would be much healthier overall, imo.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
As someone whose closest friend recently died of cancer in the middle of her life, I have issues with this flippant use of the term, and how this is becoming a trend among the younger generation.

Anyway, the game's design generally favors group play. If you play solo, you will never achieve as much in the same amount of time as people who play in groups. You'll do more damage, face a lower risk of getting killed, level your masters faster, finish quests faster, and get more drops. Being able to bring a culler is just another advantage.

I do agree that the focus on groups is a problem (large discrepancy), but nerfing cullers or teamplay isn't the way. I'd rather see buffs for solo players instead.
"
The current system is how arpgs are meant to be played.

Not with the likes of Grim Dawn or to some extent TQ:IT. At least I am getting a lot of goodies in the game. Sadly, it is not done, so I do not want to burn myself out of the game. Giving it the same treatment I gave to PoE back in closed beta. Barely play at all. :P
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 2, 2014, 2:52:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info