Chaos recipe and the Cullers[Removed by Support]

The recipe is balanced as you often struggle to get jewelery and belts to complete the recipe in a op manner that you seem to imply.

Inc item rarity and culling strike gems are easily available to all players through quest rewards or trading (cheap as well) and you don't need mass amounts of irr on gear to be effective.

The real disease that's ruining the game for many is this kind of whining and mindset. Both MF and chaos recipe are available mechanics that anyone can take advantage of. If you purposely ignore/refuse to use these two options it's their own fault.

Even Blizzard knows the mf is bullshit, seriously ggg change mf, with two people in party one with 100 IIr and one with 0 IIR they should have 50 IIr and not 100 becausee of culling, then everyone would stack a bit mf and small groups and solo wouldnt be punished so heavily, and yes it it punsihing and grouping gives much to much advantage if you can have easier map sustain, much more loot because of mf culler, all available auras, damage gets split between 6,

just remove mf on culling will fix the worst not any sense making solo punishing thing ingame

the ggg team is bad at balancing, atziris acuity, bloodmagic lowlife, look at that bullshit and then ask yourself if you really want to play this game and support this people
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Sep 2, 2014, 3:07:31 PM
One of the biggest problems was removing half the MF(nearly) from new leagues. Why make IIQ legacy, but leave IIR. Currency drop rates sucks and you remove the ability to get more items and currency to drop yet you leave IIR in, that is something I don't get. Why remove half, should have removed it all or left it alone.
As ive said before, hate the whole legacy thing, this coming from someone who has a legacy Soul Taker.
MY SHOP THREAD 485102
"
StormHunter wrote:
Even Blizzard knows the mf is bullshit

and look how shitty their games and their policies about items are
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
OP is either a troll or a retard. Don't feed him/her.
"
and look how shitty their games and their policies about items are

but they have no rmt in their game, and more people playing it and watching it on twitch, deal with it
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
"
StormHunter wrote:

but they have no rmt in their game, and more people playing it and watching it on twitch, deal with it

Not anymore. They milked the RMT crowd for two years, now they're milking the anti-RMT/casual crowd. It's a clever way of maximizing profit while also looking good.
"
StormHunter wrote:
[Removed by Support]

CRAWWWWWWWWWWWWLING MA SKINNNNNNN
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Support on Sep 2, 2014, 3:38:11 PM
i smell buutgurt here.

Poor guy complains about another players profits
ign - FancySneakyDevil
"
CRAWWWWWWWWWWWWLING MA SKINNNNNNN

you dont got a single marauder, why the fuck are you then posting under every thread i made about 2 handed weapons or marauder start area, because you just want to annoy other people or what? dirk austins 2nd account, or what?
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info