Cast on death RF is pretty insane

This didn't work before?

So what your saying is snapshot still works in a way that the gems in RF only still work if cast then snapshoted to other gems?

This means you can make a curse on hit build with 5 links since RF has to stay in
"
HardcoreNP wrote:
nice ill try it on my 94 HC RF.... OH WAIT IM DEAD THEN

::whoosh::

The point is that you link it after you cast RF and RF benefits from all the bonuses of CoD. Not that you use it to cast RF on death.
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!
Stop exploiting.
"
petden wrote:
Stop exploiting.

That's an awesome suggestion!

I hope the devs read this!
"
petden wrote:
Stop exploiting.

id say that falls under creative use of in game mechanics Kappa

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Guys you are doing this wrong:P

239% aoe,missing core items yet for 250% XD
Bye bye desync!
"
andkamen wrote:
"
petden wrote:
Stop exploiting.

I bet you said that about snapshotting too.
"
"
andkamen wrote:
"
petden wrote:
Stop exploiting.

I bet you said that about snapshotting too.

God, every time I've ever seen you post it's always being a negative whiner, or boasting about your "45 builds" or whatever that you don't actually have.

GGG probably enjoy stuff like this. Yes, it is obviously not intended, but it is hilarious and truth be told, it actually is making creative use of in-game mechanics.

Anything that can be done in-game without any sort of hacks is legit even if you find it annoying.

Just have fun with it until they fix it. If you don't like min-maxing this probably isn't the game for you, people have spent years doing the same sort of stuff in MTG trying to find ridiculous combos there as well. It comes with the territory.
Team Won
I'm actually really happy with GGG's stand on things like this. Use it until we can fix it is so much better than punishing people for using it.
I'm using it, too. It's crazy. I'm at about 20k dps at level 76 with a level 13 no qual CoD. It's crazy stronk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info