Is Discharge still viable? Burning Discharge? Crit/Noncrit? Help! :D

I play as a crit discharger in rampage, lvl 80 atm and i have so much fun with since i can easily 1 hit 75s mobs, exiles, bosses. But precaution must be taken with reflect packs, i just cant do them without vaal pact (which is waaay too far) or acuity, will see at later lvls how to deal reflect.
Here are my dmg gears (with lvl 21 discharge, mwahaha):

and a ss of my dps:

And here is my tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABUIM8g5IES0RLxFQFdcWQBslHU8nqSlPKgsrCiycLL8tHy3SL28y0TW5Otg8BT1fQZZFR0bXRwZJUUuuTLNN2FAwUlNWY1crXIpdxl3yX2pjQ2SdbRltbHBScLtw1XyDfll_xoIQgpuFfYauidOLjIx2jmSP-pUgl5WX9Jman9-io6XLpyuus7UEtUi297b6uJO9gsHFwfPN-tDQ0PXZE9lb217b59-K37Dhc-Qi6QLrY-v17BjsOO0g73zw1fId8uHz6vem
Last edited by remenyic on Sep 2, 2014, 4:13:20 AM
I haven't played Discharge since the Masters release but pre-masters, man I loved it,

Burning discharge is just sooooooo fun.
I don't know why people go crit sometimes :( Damn those daggers lol!!

Once a Searing Touch drops, I'm building a new discharge probably. Not that that helps much now :o
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
Last edited by Zanixx on Sep 2, 2014, 8:22:57 AM
"
remenyic wrote:
I play as a crit discharger in rampage, lvl 80 atm and i have so much fun with since i can easily 1 hit 75s mobs, exiles, bosses. But precaution must be taken with reflect packs, i just cant do them without vaal pact (which is waaay too far) or acuity, will see at later lvls how to deal reflect.

and a ss of my dps:

And here is my tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABUIM8g5IES0RLxFQFdcWQBslHU8nqSlPKgsrCiycLL8tHy3SL28y0TW5Otg8BT1fQZZFR0bXRwZJUUuuTLNN2FAwUlNWY1crXIpdxl3yX2pjQ2SdbRltbHBScLtw1XyDfll_xoIQgpuFfYauidOLjIx2jmSP-pUgl5WX9Jman9-io6XLpyuus7UEtUi297b6uJO9gsHFwfPN-tDQ0PXZE9lb217b59-K37Dhc-Qi6QLrY-v17BjsOO0g73zw1fId8uHz6vem

I cant click that tree, you must have done the embedding wrong.
"
"
remenyic wrote:

and a ss of my dps:

And here is my tree:

Spoiler

I cant click that tree, you must have done the embedding wrong.

copy past it :)
IMO Rainbownuke is the best discharge build out there right now. Expensive, but fun and powerful. Only downside is that it's probably not viable in temporary leagues due to cost and the need for Voll's Devotion (which, though obtainable, is incredibly rare).

"Official" Build thread.

My variant @ Lvl 92. Doesn't use Blood Magic or RF.

The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Sep 3, 2014, 10:34:15 AM
"
tackle70 wrote:
IMO Rainbownuke is the best discharge build out there right now. Expensive, but fun and powerful. Only downside is that it's probably not viable in temporary leagues due to cost and the need for Voll's Devotion (which, though obtainable, is incredibly rare).

"Official" Build thread.

My variant @ Lvl 92. Doesn't use Blood Magic or RF.

I'll just say it as I feel it.

Complete endgame, is not "viable" in my book, because the normal player would never reach this in a fresh league, even at the end of it.
So there's like no point in posting them, they are fun to watch, but they are out of reach for everybody who isn't rich as hell.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
I use a RF with Iron will and Flame surge. I also happen to have 6 endurance charges and 4 frenzy charges and use discharge when I run into a yellow. Its linked with Iron will and increase area effect. Does pretty good but its a secondary skill and I haven't checked the DPS yet on it with full charges.
IGN: LiveD_LivE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info