Are you uncomfortable playing other classes?

Templar and Duelist.

I can't stand the templar starting area.

i also can't seem to find good skill fits for them. It's so bad with the Duelist i have one that's 45, and still don't have the kill Dominus achievement with a duelist.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
Marauder.

I just don't know why.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Played exclusively Ranger for the past 2 years. I would feel like im playing a new game trying a new char. I play hardcore only though so I go through my chars like sweets.
Played -> MF witch Spark totem build -> Full ES Witch wanderer build -> Gellig's Maurader max block build -> Low-life Spectral Throw Scion build. All of those builds I love, except they nerfed all of them except the wanderer build. :)

I'm trying something new at the moment in rampage which is EVA Split arrow/puncture, and I'm getting my butt kicked haha.
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
"
LaHh wrote:
I'm trying something new at the moment in rampage which is EVA Split arrow/puncture, and I'm getting my butt kicked haha.

I am playing LMP+puncture, frenzy evasion ranger in beyond, and so far it's a blast. That diarrhea sound of a dozen mobs running towards you and bleeding out is great. :)
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
LaHh wrote:

That's what I'm playing in Rampage, too. Doing great, actually, but only 77 at the moment. I used a Death's Harp from mid 30s to 68, then switched to Mathil's old bow. Only trouble I had were low resists, but they're now at 50-75, which helped a lot. Oh, and I need 2% mana leech on something so that I can drop Mind Drinker and reclaim three points.

My only issue is desync. Not used to playing builds where I get desync this much, so I still very much prefer summoners and totem builds. But puncture/SA is really strong -- clearing entire rooms, even off-screen, with a couple clicks.
The Duelist because his shirt is ugly and his head is huge.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
male characters

i would never under any circumstances play one, if there is no female character in the game, then i dont play the game
i think i tried more then 20 mmos so far, and i had a male character ONCE, that was my first mmo

"
The Duelist because his shirt is ugly and his head is huge.

I'd pay for a "25% reduced character size" MTX feature. More would probably be too much.

(Yes, there's Rat's nest, but that's not enough and it works only for some builds.)
Nope it's all about utility. Which has the most efficient tree to build I want to play. I like ranger best though.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info