Are you uncomfortable playing other classes?

"
What other classes? ^_^

Exactly.
Well, not exactly exactly, but of all characters that I played, I guess 75% were shadows.
That said, I played a templar with sweep for some time and it was really fun. I also did two or so duelists, and they weren't bad, either.
Witches I've played several and I quite like her.
I've also played rangers.
One Marauder - wasn't a good build, didn't feel great.
Never played a scion. I heard she was quite chatty. I don't like that.

But all in all my go to character is the shadow.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
It seems I am stuck with ranger, since CB I think I have 10 rangers or so, most over lvl 80, only other two chars I finished merc are templar (82) and dualist (77).
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
I prefer smaller character models as they feel faster. It is a matter of perception, but as we can't zoom out as far as I'd like, Marauder, Templar, and Duelist feel uncomfortably sluggish to me. I much prefer the lithe female classes, and the Shadow, though his hunched over, slightly "emo" appearance is a bit of a turn-off.
Have that same feel OP. I can only play shadow and witch mostly myself.
All my chars are witches or scions with one ranger. I couldn't play any classes on the left/bottom of the tree for some reason. I even rolled scion for RF even when it was 1 point less efficient just so I don't have to play marauder...
I hate the templar, scion and the ranger. The shadow is meh aswell, but the best from tehse 4. My favorite is the Duelist. Witch was awful pre 1.2 now it is ok. Marauder was always a good pick.
I hate the ranger, and marauder.

Most comfortable with templar, shadow and duelist. In that specific order.
Was really hard for me to justify starting a templar this league due to the witch new area so it's the first time my first character in the league wasn't a templar.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Sep 2, 2014, 5:55:22 AM
"
SirSid wrote:
It takes me alot of time before i feel a new character OR build .

Also as a side note when i change flask on any character it really bothers me for some time.

This -.-

I could never play hardcore for the simple reason that I can't get used to flask-positions quick enough (or I could only play one char :>). I'm not sure how often I died because my remove bleeding flask was in another slot or I pressed a Quicksilver instead of a Quartzflask etc.

However I like the Witch. She permanently sounds as if she is making fun of you.

The way she says "Too much clutter." sounds a lot like "Stop picking up items you idiot"

Also her comments on killing the Oversoul and Gravicus are kinda cool.
The Witch & Shadow have the best personalities, so if possible I always pick them (even if it means slightly gimped build). Or Ranger.

I don't like the Templar & Scion chick, who wont STFU already yesterday!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I kind of like Scion's voice lines. Sure, they are too long, annoying and do not make much sense, but she is obviously going insane, and it sort of fits well into the twisted land that is Wraeclast. :)
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info