Are you uncomfortable playing other classes?

And I don't mean gender or anything. I mean, have you ever tried to play another class and just felt the start of where they start feels "wrong"?. I can only seem to ply witches, anything else and it feels like I'm going to die any second. But for some reason I can do well with a witch, since the start. Even if I want to go melee it has to be a witch or I won't feel right. Her lines, everything.

I did try other classes, shadow felt "ok", but not "me". It doesn't help that I love to have pets, artificial friends, summons, whatever. It seems witch was my calling from day one. I tried Scion, thinking she would replace witch, but it felt so "wrong" on her starting area. Am I the only one who feels this way with the classes?
Witch, Shadow, Ranger are the only ones i feel confortable. Played so much with that side of the tree that it feels natural to go there with every build.
I've never got a Scion further than act 2 normal before deleting in a fit of disgust with myself. Shadow is pretty close to that <- just because of his truly awful posture. Other than that Witch and Marauder are my go to classes.
We tested it extensively
I'm the exact opposite. I can't stand witches... I play the game since the closed beta and my witch never passed lvl 10. Any other class is fine... just that woman is not ::) I don't like (well I used not to) her starting tree, the way she looks and voice. Lol.
I smell blood, something is calling me..
i tried few times to play as a witch, but i'm too weak with her, i've never played as a scion yet :) now i'm trying the marauder, but i don't like that i have to use armour only for my defense
It takes me alot of time before i feel a new character OR build .

Also as a side note when i change flask on any character it really bothers me for some time.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
i can play anything except witch
I often find myself going out of my way to play classes I haven't played, or at least haven't played in awhile for new leagues. Kind of the opposite issue. Having a bunch of high levels of the same class bugs me..

Similarly, when I was a youngin' playing FF and other JRPGs, I'd shelf a character for a bit if it started to grossly out-level the other party members. Then pick them back up when everyone was caught up.

Balance is nice.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
I feel so awkward as a marauder. I keep telling myself it's just a skin, but it feels so clunky and bulky.
I play whatever class is best for the build I want. If that's a witch, it's a witch. If it's a shadow it's a shadow. If it's a ranger it's a ranger. If it's a templar it's a templar. If it's a scion it's a scion.

That being said, I'm not that big of a fan of melee builds so I've never made marauder and I've made a duelist for a molten strike build that I haven't gotten very far yet, but when I get bored of other things I'll play him again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info