Has the idea of class specific gems ever been thrown around?

I was just thinking about this, would be a good way to distinguish each class further. I'm thinking they should be support gems so they doesn't interfere with game balance as much. Any other thoughts on this?
Horrible idea.... goes against just about every principle of their game design.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
The drone whom doesnt know how to analyze things and make their own judgements instead uses associative logic to determine things. This is similar to this and that so it would be a good idea to do things the same. It's flawed thinking. And will lead to a path of bias and subtle control.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I think it's been thrown around before. And luckily, no one picked it back up.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
SkyCore wrote:
The drone whom doesnt know how to analyze things and make their own judgements instead uses associative logic to determine things. This is similar to this and that so it would be a good idea to do things the same. It's flawed thinking. And will lead to a path of bias and subtle control.

If I go to a Chinese restaurant because I want to eat a Chinese dish, it does not make me a "drone" if I have zero interest in eating Bratwurst and Sauerkraut in that particular place.
Maybe there could be quest skill gem thats bind on pickup for classes
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
Maybe there could be quest skill gem thats bind on pickup for classes

And then class-restricted gear. Act 6 will then have a Dominus with feminine hips.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info