20 alts for chaos and 10 jewlers for a chaos

Flippers do this and they think they're clever. 16 alts venders for 8 jewlers or 2 fuse. So at 20 alts for a chaos, they pocket 4 alts. Do that enough times and you get free exalts.

My question is do people KNOW they're getting ripped off? If so, why do you make this trade? I really don't get it.
I've done that for ages and It works 100% of the time because nobody really cares. Hell I'm doing it right now lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

I wish more people would do it so I could buy bulk alts from them easier :S

Happy to give away said exalts to anybody who can supply me with large quantities.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Sep 1, 2014, 10:22:54 PM
Obviously it works great for you.
I'm wondering why people don't mind throwing away 4 alts. Into the pocket of a flipper.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 1, 2014, 10:27:23 PM
It's a small tax for taking the time to convert them to fuse at a vendor and then posting your own sale to find a buyer for the fuse.

Is it worth it to do? I'd say no, but that's in essence what it is and people seem to go for it.
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
Yha iv never understood why people do this. If it's high end curency i could see it MABEY dew to avalibility of the orbs. But why use these bad rates ? ususaly if you just wait a small amount of time you can get a rate BETTER than the normal ?
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Also, with the new master lvl 6 discounts (Eleron 20 jewlers for 32 alts, Vorici 20 fuse for 64 jewls) the effective ratio of fuse to alts is now 1:5.12. Good thing I saved a stash tab full of alts since I was too lazy to convert :)
The reason is simple, it's because players that need Alterations / Chromatics generally don't care about losing out on 3-4 orbs because it's much faster to trade with flippers than it is to get the best possible rates.

The buyer gets quick trades and the seller gains a few extra orbs, everyone wins.
"

My question is do people KNOW they're getting ripped off? If so, why do you make this trade? I really don't get it.

Simply put, many people DO NOT KNOW so they see party descriptions like this and think "Hey i got pah-lenty of thems orbs, I can trade those and make a profit!" when it reality...

...and the circle continues.
I buy chaos for 20 alts all the time. Why?

Im lazy. When I need a chaos I don't really want to wait from one to drop. These traders are the fastest way for me to obtain a chaos. Im fine with them making a profit because they are providing a service that assists me. Its pretty much as simple as that.
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info