1.3 LL BM Summoner - Atziri viable on a budget (142k - 282k Single dps - 4link only - MF viable)

Thanks for the replies, i think ill definitly go for montreguls then since i wanted an mf char to farm stuff.

Thanks for the quick reply earlier, just another quick question. First time summonerr if you couldn't tell by the way, haha.

At what level (either gems or level) did your spectres and zombies really pick up? The evangelists from cruel have really picked up for me, but all minions in general die pretty fast to the big bosses, (Brutus, Merveil). I am only 55 at the moment though, so I should expect that, just wondering when I should start fully relying on them rather than an active like storm call and letting them just help.

P.S - might make a big difference in their survivability at the moment, but I am only able to sustain 4 auras ATM, using discipline, vitality, hatred&haste with generosity.

EDIT: I also have not gotten the proper set up on my gear yet to get that forth link blind on my zombies.
Last edited by xemath on Sep 4, 2014, 12:15:38 PM
"
xemath wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply earlier, just another quick question. First time summonerr if you couldn't tell by the way, haha.

At what level (either gems or level) did your spectres and zombies really pick up? The evangelists from cruel have really picked up for me, but all minions in general die pretty fast to the big bosses, (Brutus, Merveil). I am only 55 at the moment though, so I should expect that, just wondering when I should start fully relying on them rather than an active like storm call and letting them just help.

P.S - might make a big difference in their survivability at the moment, but I am only able to sustain 4 auras ATM, using discipline, vitality, hatred&haste with generosity.

EDIT: I also have not gotten the proper set up on my gear yet to get that forth link blind on my zombies.

Damage starts to come at merciless when you have cruel evangelists, for the survivability you will need to wait till you get your ele res node for minions from the tree (the one in templar area) and Purity of elements to a decent level, with enough aura nodes. After that they will really only die to the really heavy bosses like map merveil, dominus and vaal. As soon as you get over lvl 80 tho, even this will not kill them in general.

Basically, just wait till you get to maps. You will and shall carry 6 man parties no problem
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
leary93 wrote:
"
xemath wrote:

Damage starts to come at merciless when you have cruel evangelists, for the survivability you will need to wait till you get your ele res node for minions from the tree (the one in templar area) and Purity of elements to a decent level, with enough aura nodes. After that they will really only die to the really heavy bosses like map merveil, dominus and vaal. As soon as you get over lvl 80 tho, even this will not kill them in general.

Basically, just wait till you get to maps. You will and shall carry 6 man parties no problem

Looking forward to 80 then, haha. So, in your opinion, after the clusters on the way to BM do you think aura nodes should be focused first or minion or just split?
Last edited by xemath on Sep 4, 2014, 1:59:43 PM
"
xemath wrote:

Use flame sentinels while leveling, all the way till you get to merci evangelists. Sentinels have the best AI of all spectres, are not affected by ground damage, almost invulnerable to chaos damage thanks to instant repositioning if they get hit by something, and tanky as hell. 4L for them is more then enough, spell echo-minion damage-life leech, they'll almost never die, including tough exiles.

Even though evangelists do quite a bit more dmg in maps (and benefit from hatred), they are stupid as hell. If a mob comes into close range, they start meleeing.. Wish they would slap sentinels AI on all other ranged caster mobs.

"
Grimlocke_ wrote:
"
xemath wrote:

Use flame sentinels while leveling, all the way till you get to merci evangelists. Sentinels have the best AI of all spectres, are not affected by ground damage, almost invulnerable to chaos damage thanks to instant repositioning if they get hit by something, and tanky as hell. 4L for them is more then enough, spell echo-minion damage-life leech, they'll almost never die, including tough exiles.

Even though evangelists do quite a bit more dmg in maps (and benefit from hatred), they are stupid as hell. If a mob comes into close range, they start meleeing.. Wish they would slap sentinels AI on all other ranged caster mobs.

Exactly. They rock with Lmp - spell echo - minion dmg (mwug, who needs life leech, you pick up leech from tree, is imo enough) - spectre, i never picked up eva's actually till lvl 70 maps even, but that aside, Eva's and zombies just dont pull the dps early. Its just that Eva's are easier to use for most people and all the big summoners use em earlier (ghazzy f.e)
Yup, I used the sentinels to level up pretty easily in merciless, switched to the evangelists at merci scepter, not really having any problem doing most maps at the moment, like you said, the heavy hitting bosses/exiles are the only things that give my zombies some trouble in staying alive, but my gems are only level 16/17 at the moment, so I guess that will just change as they level up to 20.

When did you first start farming Atziri successfully?
"
xemath wrote:
Yup, I used the sentinels to level up pretty easily in merciless, switched to the evangelists at merci scepter, not really having any problem doing most maps at the moment, like you said, the heavy hitting bosses/exiles are the only things that give my zombies some trouble in staying alive, but my gems are only level 16/17 at the moment, so I guess that will just change as they level up to 20.

When did you first start farming Atziri successfully?

I only tried at lvl 89 (because i wanted to map a bit more first, but I never killed atziri before, only playing 4 months now? and at that point it was pretty easy. Only tri-boss gave me stress, but that was more lack of experience). I think it should be doable at lvl 80~ with shavs, lvl 85~ with solaris (difference in some ES nodes not having to be picked up directly)
OP, is there any survivability issue? The ES looks a bit low....
"
shadowfaxpku wrote:
OP, is there any survivability issue? The ES looks a bit low....

I can kill atziri. I can do palace dominus. I can do -max double boss shrine. I can do double courtyard. Not even to mention that i can carry 6 man. And. im not using shavs. With shavs id have 6k ES, which is by far enough for this build.
Last edited by leary93 on Sep 6, 2014, 8:50:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info