Im a comming back person.

Hey, i have some questions, i have played this a bit but never really got into it and deleted it but i feel i want to play some action-rpg to pass the time and this looks like a good option since i have diablo and i didnt bother with the expansion nor do i want to expend money specially on that game i was wondering if i can play this game at my peace and not worryng about doing the wrong build etc, because i dont really want to be stressed, i want to have fun, explore, build my character the way i want and still be able to do everything in the game, seriously i dont enjoy having to build my character to some specific builds because anything else is just not viable.

Also is there a way to reset your passive skills or the only way if you want to change them is to do another char?, i believe you cant if i remember correctly and because of this i dont want to care too much if i dont do the ultimate build or the FOTM etc.

Last edited by frenrihr on Sep 1, 2014, 4:46:59 PM
=/ ?
[Removed by Support] Welcome back. Play what you will. Don't expect to succeed in being able to "do everything" with every build.

Play for fun and you wont be disappointed.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Sep 2, 2014, 11:58:23 AM
If you want to do "everything", you have to plan your build. Many more builds than before are viable now, but you can still completely mess up your character and then get stuck. You can follow a guide (see the class sections) or just learn by trying out things and using the gained knowledge for future characters.

The game is far more complex than D3, which is both great (if you like a lot of choice) and bad (if you tend to obsess over making mistakes and then quit before you even try).
Well i only want to play for fun i really dont want to get frustrated because i played the way i wanted to play, i want to be able to do all the game content the way i want to not be forced by the game to go certain builds because if not i cant progress in the game, i dont want the "oh you leveld this far, here is a dps wall if you dont have the dps then you cant progress... here rebuild a character with this build to continue", i dont want that.
I guess it's goodbye then.

Back to creating my 100th+ character.

R.I.P
You'll be disappointed if you go past normal difficulty then. I'd suggest playing through normal a few times, and forget about the other play-throughs.
So bassically im going to be forced to build my character the way the game wants to be finished, pretty much like diablo 3 when i played it before the expansion i dont know if its the same right noww, it is really disappointing to hear this because some people talk about this game like they are on a poe religion or sect or something but in the end its the same it seems.
Nope, but assuming that your first build will get you anywhere is never going to happen. If you play softcore i believe you can take more or less any skills to lvl 68-70 maps. I might be wrong. Been playing hardcore for the last three seasons and have yet to try a map there.
But you will need to figure a sustain/dmg ratio. You will need to figure out some skill/support combos, and there is a skilltree that needs some studying. Good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info