Im a comming back person.

Well the reroll thing is only for people that want the super ubber perfect build or whant to make one FOTM character, i dont want that, i really dont care if i have the biggest damage etc as long as i can play the game the way i want to, BUT if the game reuqires you to have the biggest numbers or to roll a FOTM build then i guess im out.
"
tborup wrote:
I guess it's goodbye then.
Back to creating my 100th+ character.
R.I.P

well that's an unusual post. thought i knew your account name but then i see you basically only managed to post on 2 occasions in 3 years?!

@op: i wouldn't underestimate the complexity in rules and gameplay poe currently has. you can try to play it casually but no game allows casuals to get the same success as professional players.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
"
tborup wrote:
I guess it's goodbye then.
Back to creating my 100th+ character.
R.I.P

well that's an unusual post. thought i knew your account name but then i see you basically only managed to post on 2 occasions in 3 years?!

@op: i wouldn't underestimate the complexity in rules and gameplay poe currently has. you can try to play it casually but no game allows casuals to get the same success as professional players.

Games are games, they are ment to be fun and to pass time not as a career or a job or something.
OMG i just read about the DESYNC thing since yesterday when i loged in i felt the game kind of klunky, some times i felt like i wasnt even hiting the mosnters...

WOW, and there is actually people that promote you to learn to play with desync, are you kidding me?... diablo can be whatever you want but that game is super smooth.
This game has a learning curve, basically you figure out what mistakes not to make your first xxx hours playing--I don't know that you can 100% prepare just by reading stuff, there's a lot you have to experience and 'get' intuitively. I got my third character to maps. Its definitely challenging and there will be places where you have to figure out what you are missing and work that out with equipment or respec points (you get 6 per difficulty). If you've played Diablo and aren't a dummy, you should have lots of fun and not lots of problems.

Desync is a side effect to keeping people from hacking the game, duping items, etc. You don't have those problems in PoE, its a fair economy. But, yes, its a problem, especially for serious HC players, you need a workaround.

Last edited by simballine on Sep 2, 2014, 1:35:55 PM

Problem is DESYNC is going to make people restrain from using some abilities or go certain builds... i dont think im going to play this game in the end, i dont like this.
"
frenrihr wrote:

Problem is DESYNC is going to make people restrain from using some abilities or go certain builds... i dont think im going to play this game in the end, i dont like this.

hmm, it isn't that bad actually. at least for me. ok, i wouldn't play hardcore exactly for that reason but occasional desyncs in normal leagues just happen and i ignore them.

everything comes at a cost, this game is more prone to desync because it offers certain game features like evasion, dodge, block and stun other games don't (and so not have to deal with desync that much).

it's on you to evaluate if it is affecting you to the point you can't deal with it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Cy@ then nerd
@OP:
From the criteria you've mentioned, I'd advise against playing PoE, for the following reasons:
1. It requires careful planning and extensive knowledge of the game to make it through Merciless, and especially end-game maps.
2. Not every single build will be viable throughout the entire game.
3. Desync exists, and it can be bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info