Early Masters far too greedy

"
phoenix4dota wrote:
"
Quantume wrote:
EARLY MASTER CRAFTING.... EARLY......
lvl 20 - 30 .......

CAN ANYONE OF U MOTHERFUCKERS READ??
WHY U ALL POSTING LVL 45-66 ITEMS? OMFG.......

why are you so mad lol

as someone else said, you don't need to craft those shitty low level items, nobody cares about low levels since you can just faceroll them with whatever drops for you + random spell/attack.

Obviously noobs don't think so. Seems like you don't read the forum much as well as GGG posts. They stated that this content IS NOT only for end game and it should make leveling and gearing more easy at low and mid levels. Currently more chances that masters will make you absolutely poor by the time you reach end game if you use them. And finally you won't have any currency to buy nice items from other players. Playing self found is still very hard for noobs who don't just stupidly follow certain elite noob friendly builds. Hence game looses players and potential dollars.
Last edited by LovePutin on Sep 2, 2014, 9:57:59 AM
^That is not Master charging too much, that is players making poor investment. You DO NOT need anything crafted from masters at so low level. There's vendor recipe for %IPD and +1 ele gems, which is more than enough to literally wreck content.

I have played solo, self-found till Merciless A1/A2~ in every new league/race since OB. And I have never had too big of a problems with progression, maxing out my resists or acquiring decent life-pool, because I have not only my items, but also my passive-tree that works as my gear. You're good to go with just decently rolled magic items in many slots and couple life gear.

I'd also suggest checking out next race season. They help with playing better when you have no gear available, and you'll start to appreciate the gear you get when going slowly.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
"
Quantume wrote:
So the player has to find a rare,
that fits his desired slot,
has only 5 mods,
and room for exactly that 1 type of mod that the player is looking for.
That's a fucking slim chance!
Uh, I find items that would be absolutely perfect if they had X all the time. I'd say about 1 in 5 rares in the early part of the league are missing a res, a life roll, a stat roll, a phys roll or whatever to be worth using.

Alchs are pretty easily acquired with the 20q normal/magic/rare recipe, especially with Artisan boxes all over the place now.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info