#1 PHYS WAND "FOE BITE" MIRROR SERVICE (TEMPORARY SALE FEE, WAND IS FOR SALE)

bump!

[mod edit: off-topic and defaming posts removed from thread ~ Michael]
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Sep 1, 2014, 10:34:44 PM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
bump!

[mod edit: off-topic and defaming posts removed from thread ~ Michael]

thank you Michael.

bump!
I do not mean to be a hater, but based on your reddit post, you spent around 1500 exalted orbs on this craft. After 15 people mirror it, you will have made your money back. If 50 people mirror it, you will have made 3500 exalted orbs.

By all means, if people will spend 100 ex on the mirror fee, then you should keep raking in the money, but for the people who are not streamers, I think you should ask yourself if the 20 base dps going from the 5xt1 and 1xt2 is worth 100 exalts...

Also @Alexlulz/Fyndel, is this really the wand you have been waiting for for 1.5 years? You just made physwander in patch 1.2. Before that you were spec throw obviously. You also stated on your thread you are waiting for the t1 spell damage roll.

As always, the 1,000,000 dps in the tooltip is ridiculous. As stated on your Fyndel Wander thread, the actual dps is 101k. Why post a number that is meaningless for actual gameplay except for more hype? Let's be honest, you guys want to rake in the exalts in order to try to craft the REAL #1 wand for Fyndelwander, which will have a t1 spell damage roll on it. Correct me if I am wrong...it could be that you decided the t1 spell damage roll is no longer worth it?

I will believe this wand hype when I see uber atziri videos and the pros switching over to the build for anything more than map clear speed. The survivability of wand build is terrible compared to other builds. Again, Fyndel, you even said it yourself: You still run uber atziri with a spec throw build.
IGN: BelgianAle, Dagrothhh
Last edited by 4Machiavelli on Sep 1, 2014, 11:20:07 PM
"
4Machiavelli wrote:
I do not mean to be a hater, but based on your reddit post, you spent around 1500 exalted orbs on this craft. After 15 people mirror it, you will have made your money back. If 50 people mirror it, you will have made 3500 exalted orbs.

By all means, if people will spend 100 ex on the mirror fee, then you should keep raking in the money, but for the people who are not streamers, I think you should ask yourself if the 20 base dps going from the 5xt1 and 1xt2 is worth 100 exalts...

Also @Alexlulz/Fyndel, is this really the wand you have been waiting for for 1.5 years? You just made physwander in patch 1.2. Before that you were spec throw obviously. You also stated on your thread you are waiting for the t1 spell damage roll.

As always, the 1,000,000 dps in the tooltip is ridiculous. As stated on your Fyndel Wander thread, the actual dps is 101k. Why post a number that is meaningless for actual gameplay except for more hype? Let's be honest, you guys want to rake in the exalts in order to try to craft the REAL #1 wand for Fyndelwander, which will have a t1 spell damage roll on it. Correct me if I am wrong...it could be that you decided the t1 spell damage roll is no longer worth it?

I will believe this wand hype when I see uber atziri videos and the pros switching over to the build for anything more than map clear speed. The survivability of wand build is terrible compared to other builds. Again, Fyndel, you even said it yourself: You still run uber atziri with a spec throw build.
Hi , about the 1,5 year i said that the game itself waited 1,5 years not me its just that a wand craft is very very expansiv and seeing one with the right base having 6t1 makes me happy , about me playing a wander for 1 month is not true i always loved wanders and played it alot with my witch + scion when acuitys came out (intense). played ci wander back in oktober 2013 aswell , about the 1m dps that was just a oh nice people can still reach 1 m dps after RF and painattument got removed and why not just post it it looks awesome! About a spell dmg wand or dagger i was a big fan of those before they removed the pain attument keystone with the 1.2 i have changed my mind about it in dagger and wands (we dont even know if the spell dmg gives more dps nobody has tested it yet dont forget herald of ash , hatred and Tempest blade those scale insane with pure phys)and about me using a spell dmg wand will not happen if the passiv tree will stay like this (using a loath bane aswell and dagger dont even have tempest blade) And about uber doing that with a spectral throw guy is a luxury that i still have my dagger + a 2nd high lvl char spectral throw cant be beaten in singel target + movment fight you can precast the spectrals already kill atziri before she can even cast anything and whirling blade away in a sec. We shouldnt hate about any craft we should be happy that people take the amount of currency to even get us the 20 dps upgrade. and about me saying in my wander thread that i am waiting on a spell dmg wand is because my bro axn tried to craft one had it on already 5t1 mods but used alot ALOT of eternals to hit the last mod but couldnt get it and had to try to sell it , so jake came and tried to buy axns wand but the price wasnt in jakes budget so he tried to craft his own wand.
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Hi , about the 1,5 year i said that the game itself waited 1,5 years not me its just that a wand craft is very very expansiv and seeing one with the right base having 6t1 makes me happy , about me playing a wander for 1 month is not true i always loved wanders and played it alot with my witch + scion when acuitys came out (intense). played ci wander back in oktober 2013 aswell , about the 1m dps that was just a oh nice people can still reach 1 m dps after RF and painattument got removed and why not just post it it looks awesome! About a spell dmg wand or dagger i was a big fan of those before they removed the pain attument keystone with the 1.2 i have changed my mind about it in dagger and wands (we dont even know if the spell dmg gives more dps nobody has tested it yet dont forget herald of ash , hatred and Tempest blade those scale insane with pure phys)and about me using a spell dmg wand will not happen if the passiv tree will stay like this (using a loath bane aswell and dagger dont even have tempest blade) And about uber doing that with a spectral throw guy is a luxury that i still have my dagger + a 2nd high lvl char spectral throw cant be beaten in singel target + movment fight you can precast the spectrals already kill atziri before she can even cast anything and whirling blade away in a sec. We shouldnt hate about any craft we should be happy that people take the amount of currency to even get us the 20 dps upgrade. and about me saying in my wander thread that i am waiting on a spell dmg wand is because my bro axn tried to craft one had it on already 5t1 mods but used alot ALOT of eternals to hit the last mod but couldnt get it and had to try to sell it , so jake came and tried to buy axns wand but the price wasnt in jakes budget so he tried to craft his own wand.

That makes sense about the 1.5 years. It is very cool that there is a wand now with 6 x t1 rolls and props to Jake for getting the craft done and getting lucky. I must admit I was pretty frustrated earlier when I wrote my post about my wand biting the dust and also it can be rough looking at guys rolling currency that I could only dream of having in game.

I get that it can be fun to see the 1,000,000 dps number, and it is pretty cool, but I do think you should always be very upfront about what buffs go into it (which you usually are, Fyndel) so people can truly compare builds. It can sometimes come across as being disingenuous to post these numbers. I would be interested to see if the spell damage wand would be more dps, though it may never come to be.

Anyway, sorry for the negativity, and props to Jake for crafting the wand for the community. It is definitely baller and the rolls are insane.
IGN: BelgianAle, Dagrothhh
"
4Machiavelli wrote:

That makes sense about the 1.5 years. It is very cool that there is a wand now with 6 x t1 rolls and props to Jake for getting the craft done and getting lucky. I must admit I was pretty frustrated earlier when I wrote my post about my wand biting the dust and also it can be rough looking at guys rolling currency that I could only dream of having in game.

I get that it can be fun to see the 1,000,000 dps number, and it is pretty cool, but I do think you should always be very upfront about what buffs go into it (which you usually are, Fyndel) so people can truly compare builds. It can sometimes come across as being disingenuous to post these numbers. I would be interested to see if the spell damage wand would be more dps, though it may never come to be.

Anyway, sorry for the negativity, and props to Jake for crafting the wand for the community. It is definitely baller and the rolls are insane.

Glad we got that sorted out :)

I want to make a few points -

a) I'm not actually sure the Glyphic wand is going to be better when it comes. (pure phys vs hybrid is an ongoing debate as it is) Our old estimates did not include the use of Herald of Ash, or the 30% phys to lit dmg node in tree. They may not sound like much but they add up - the hybrid dps was not projected to be THAT far ahead of pure phys once the CoE nerf was confirmed and if this bring it even closer it is going to be very, very tight.

b) I'm not confident that we can equal the Divine that we got on Foe Bite on the hybrid wand when it comes. The hybrid has the benefit of being easier to divine the prefixes (not by a lot, but by a bit) but even so, it will be nigh impossible to get it as good as this one. The Divine we hit on Foe Bite is comparable to Loathe Bane (and imo actually slightly better - you lose 2% ipdps but you gain 1 flat min damage on flaring and 1% crit multi) and they are pretty much the best divined weapons in the entire game.

c) there's been a lot of discussion about the fee. I should say though - while their have definitely been people who have complained to me about the high fee, I've also had a lot of people who think the fee is too low. This wand will never be beaten (in my opinion) by any pure physical variant, ever. You mirror Foe Bite, and you're set for life.

In the crafting process, I did get very lucky in regaling Emperors and it reduced my total crafting cost on the wand massively. But I don't base the fee off of how much it took me to craft it - I base it off of how much on average it would take to recreate the wand. (and that number is very, very high)

The fee may come down someday - but I very much doubt it. My personal opinion on that is that it isn't fair to the people who paid full price for their copy of the weapon. That's not good business.

that's my thoughts on it.

oh, and bump!
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
4Machiavelli wrote:

a) I'm not actually sure the Glyphic wand is going to be better when it comes. (pure phys vs hybrid is an ongoing debate as it is) Our old estimates did not include the use of Herald of Ash, or the 30% phys to lit dmg node in tree. They may not sound like much but they add up - the hybrid dps was not projected to be THAT far ahead of pure phys once the CoE nerf was confirmed and if this bring it even closer it is going to be very, very tight.

b) I'm not confident that we can equal the Divine that we got on Foe Bite on the hybrid wand when it comes. The hybrid has the benefit of being easier to divine the prefixes (not by a lot, but by a bit) but even so, it will be nigh impossible to get it as good as this one. The Divine we hit on Foe Bite is comparable to Loathe Bane (and imo actually slightly better - you lose 2% ipdps but you gain 1 flat min damage on flaring and 1% crit multi) and they are pretty much the best divined weapons in the entire game.

c) there's been a lot of discussion about the fee. I should say though - while their have definitely been people who have complained to me about the high fee, I've also had a lot of people who think the fee is too low. This wand will never be beaten (in my opinion) by any pure physical variant, ever. You mirror Foe Bite, and you're set for life.

In the crafting process, I did get very lucky in regaling Emperors and it reduced my total crafting cost on the wand massively. But I don't base the fee off of how much it took me to craft it - I base it off of how much on average it would take to recreate the wand. (and that number is very, very high)

The fee may come down someday - but I very much doubt it. My personal opinion on that is that it isn't fair to the people who paid full price for their copy of the weapon. That's not good business.

oh, and bump!

totally sign!

just one point from a buyer's side:
when I was trying to get the currency for the mirror fee, I thought damn so much! I would really appreciate a lil discount! yeah, thats kinda human... but never would waste any thought of COMPLAINING.. jesus....

I find, not having the currency makes it even more worth and motivating to save currency for it until u can afford the mirror service, everything else must be a form of grudge.

and if one already HAVE the stuff to get the mirror + fee instantly, it is just a shame to complain about it. it is a service u WANT, so should pay for it or let it be.
it is one's decision, are the costs worth while having an Onslaught Barb or Woe Bite?
people should just consider theirselves before complaining.

I had the Woe Bite and I even had the Onslaught Barb, and yea, I will try to get the next better weapon again, even with the same stats, just 1% more dps

and yea, when I had gathered the mirror+100ex in my inventory finally, I just WANTED to pay the full price, coz it is a little bit a feeling of pride and a very happy moment to buy a that good weapon!

So if u dont want to pay 100ex for fee, sure, go to AXN, JIN, VOE and mirror their Wand, also good ones :P
deal with it and dont care about other people's money, cheers

oh and free bump ofc ;)

IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Sep 2, 2014, 6:22:28 AM
bump
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
4Machiavelli wrote:

oh, and bump!

totally sign!

just one point from a buyer's side:
when I was trying to get the currency for the mirror fee, I thought damn so much! I would really appreciate a lil discount! yeah, thats kinda human... but never would waste any thought of COMPLAINING.. jesus....

I find, not having the currency makes it even more worth and motivating to save currency for it until u can afford the mirror service, everything else must be a form of grudge.

and if one already HAVE the stuff to get the mirror + fee instantly, it is just a shame to complain about it. it is a service u WANT, so should pay for it or let it be.
it is one's decision, are the costs worth while having an Onslaught Barb or Woe Bite?
people should just consider theirselves before complaining.

I had the Woe Bite and I even had the Onslaught Barb, and yea, I will try to get the next better weapon again, even with the same stats, just 1% more dps

and yea, when I had gathered the mirror+100ex in my inventory finally, I just WANTED to pay the full price, coz it is a little bit a feeling of pride and a very happy moment to buy a that good weapon!

So if u dont want to pay 100ex for fee, sure, go to AXN, JIN, VOE and mirror their Wand, also good ones :P
deal with it and dont care about other people's money, cheers

oh and free bump ofc ;)

The lady doth protest too much, me thinks.

And why do people keep talking about the CoE nerf as though it has any effect on a Glyphic wand? Last I checked Glyphic did not provide a 'more' multiplier...
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
absolutely insane - no hard feelings to axn right? ;)
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info