#1 PHYS WAND "FOE BITE" MIRROR SERVICE (TEMPORARY SALE FEE, WAND IS FOR SALE)

"
Odoakar wrote:
What's the price of mirror on std these days?

Could probably scrape 200ish ex by selling my legacy gear.

~170ex last time I needed it.
"
Odoakar wrote:
What's the price of mirror on std these days?

Could probably scrape 200ish ex by selling my legacy gear.

Around 165±5-10.
1 day, wow.

550 days self found crafting
And I was extremely lucky.

The comparison is real.

Grats, Jake.

Insane imbued, fucking in...sane!!!
Casually casual.

Bookmarked for mirror once im home. Gz on this insane craft
Congrats on this amazing wand.

I think your fee is perfectly justified, if not I say more to discourage unworthy wielders. Don't sell yourself short if you truly believe it will not be topped in along while.

Again, this is simply a beauty, and will consider mirroring it if I go MF wander.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
Last edited by 1BLOOBERRY on Sep 1, 2014, 9:19:29 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
1 day, wow.

550 days self found crafting
And I was extremely lucky.

The comparison is real.

Grats, Jake.

Insane imbued, fucking in...sane!!!

I actually think yours is totally insane for self found. I don't know how many eternals you've found but that wand is REALLY good considering such restricted access to them. (it's a shame can't fit an attack speed roll in there somehow) And if you yolo exalted into that, yeah that's some luck alright xD
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
1BLOOBERRY wrote:
Congrats on this amazing wand.

I think your fee is perfectly justified, if not I say more to discourage unworthy wielders. Don't sell yourself short if you truly believe it will not be topped in along while.

Again, this is simply a beauty, and will consider mirroring it if I go MF wander.

Thanks for the input.

"
grawobi wrote:
Bookmarked for mirror once im home. Gz on this insane craft

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
I actually think yours is totally insane for self found. I don't know how many eternals you've found but that wand is REALLY good considering such restricted access to them. (it's a shame can't fit an attack speed roll in there somehow) And if you yolo exalted into that, yeah that's some luck alright xD

<3

Sorry for the derail
But would you trade the multi for ias?
While it can't get the trifecta suffixes as the int and 3 prefixes were chaosed, I have it imprinted as such. It's only had 2 eternals, hit the multi on second eternal ex. No yoloing was done :)

at least not on the wand :)

So the question I ask of you, oh font of all wand knowledge, is; if/when my 3rd eternal drops, do you think I should imprint my wand as is, then restore to 3 pref + int and try for ias?

It's a one time only thing as I'd need to restore to current in a failed exalt scenario (likely) and not be able to ever go back to the original. I'd also guess I should go for a crit craft again prior to the exalt? Or given the situation as it would be, for me, with a one time only chance at trying again, would you leave the possible 13% ias and the 38% crit in the exalt roll?
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 1, 2014, 10:52:16 AM
GRATS man! Still can't believe it happened!
Gz Jake nice wand for sure! Could you or maybe Fyndel post side by side DPS comparisons of this wand and the wand he was using for his BM wander build?
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info