Roaming Pets in Hideouts

Lol, now we need Llama's... non-negotiable.
"
Mivo wrote:

If I buy a portal skin, and I did, I expect that it works with all portals that I open...

I think most people agree with you. I also have portal skins. End game maps is the part of the game that really matters to hardcore players, and hideout daily quest portals kind of affect everyone.

However, most of these portals in maps and daily quests are opened by the masters and by the map device. They should potentially have their own skin, and not yours. And if it wasn't vanilla blue, you'd probably understand it more... that most of these aren't necessarily your portal.

Moreover, I think even more people would probably agree that GGG is prioritizing what they do, and they have limited man power... Yet, they pull off amazing things every day... Even some of our crazier requests...
<redacted>
Personal Item Filter(s):
https://www.pathofexile.com/item-filter/Rxpet8
Last edited by Censurri on Apr 13, 2021, 11:18:12 AM
SO HYPE
Last edited by Brotherhawk on Sep 2, 2014, 2:10:08 PM

Here, Kitty! Kitty!
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
"
Mivo wrote:
If I buy a portal skin, and I did, I expect that it works with all portals that I open,

yes of course it should work. i just called it entitlement cause portal effects never worked in maps. and you said you "feel" like it should have a higher priority., but imho priority is always a relative thing.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Brotherhawk wrote:
SO HYPE
Spoiler

thats nothing
Spoiler

Spoiler
ok, posting the same pet over and over again is easy
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Sep 2, 2014, 4:06:22 PM
It's funny because bears
gotta catch em all guys!!!
how do i put my pets in the hideout?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info