Roaming Pets in Hideouts

Only got these, but at least I have something to look forward to in my hideout. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Let me buy Demon hand pet ;_;

off/ dat e-penis thread

Thanks GGG! :)
"

Don't blame me for the chaos. Blame GGG for STILL not allowing mtx tab organisation.

I'm a little surprised we didnt get 6 or so tabs we could name and freely move MTX items about in when they introduced the shop. Be great when they finally do it.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
So now that we are getting MTX features that require coding time, I'm curious when you'll fix portal effects not working in maps. Since people already paid for this, and it was not originally stated that these portal effects would not work in maps at all, I feel that this should have a higher priority.

Is there an estimate when portal effects will work in maps? Is this planned at all?
imho the eternal rhoa pet is the most impressive compagnion since the game started, it stays in sharp contrast to the often dark background and it's elegant movements are most aesthetically pleasing, wished i got the money at the time they were available to get one .
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Mivo wrote:
I'm curious when you'll fix portal effects not working in maps.

whatever you feel, the issue probably isn't that easy to solve as chris originally thought it is.

"
Mivo wrote:
Since people already paid for this, and it was not originally stated that these portal effects would not work in maps at all, I feel that this should have a higher priority.

although this argument reminds me of "where was it written that i can't dry my cat in the microwave...", this type of entitlement is probably a consequence of ggg's switch from "support the game and show your support ingame" to "buy our mt, we even got sales which devalue your regularily bought mt's and thx for supporting us btw". so it's not your fault ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
keta wrote:
Nice but plz do something for portal Mtx they are so useless now, i got the new portal Mtx in last patch and i never see it because in Map its show the default portal and now we open Map in hideout and we cant open a tp in a hideout(before we saw our portal when we use it in the lab )

+1

dem kitteh
Might by the cat today since it's on offer then, it would be my first pet!
"
geradon wrote:
although this argument reminds me of "where was it written that i can't dry my cat in the microwave...", this type of entitlement ...

It's more like "Where was it written that I can use this wallpaper only in my bed room, but not in my living room?".

If I buy a portal skin, and I did, I expect that it works with all portals that I open, since it is called a "portal skin" and advertised as changing the skin of your portals. As it is, it doesn't work with the vast majority of portals that I open. Not just the orange one, but also the one that was included in a supporter pack.

I don't feel that it is unreasonable or entitled to expect that after quite a bit of time, this would be addressed. Instead, GGG offers another portal skin, completely ignoring that what they are selling is only partly functional. I don't think this is all right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info