1.2 Mightynation (melee 34-40k dps max blocks and resists)

Hey guys , this is 1 of my 2 best builds ive made ,a dualist with high dps and life (40k possible with a high Woe roll and a legacy bor) and a 75% attack block and 75% spell block.
Our skill will be cleave since it got buffed in the 1.2 patch (no aps penality when we dualwield)

***This build can can work perfectly with a "non legacy bor" or even a low wings of entrophy roll , you will simply get about 32k+dps and some 4.5k life.

With this build you will be able to do any map (except physic reflect), to farm merciless dominus to kill the piety of temple map wich most of the map avoid to do etc etc ...
Very important!!This is a very cheap build! wings of entrophy can be bought for even 7c+/- and the not legacy bringer of rain can be bought also for 20c +/-

Here we start :
Spoiler
1rst of all ,thanks to the update of the tree we can get the blocks easily now so what i did is to go upper left side and grab some chaos resist/life nodes and with our modest life regen we can use blood magic with no problem and benefit from the high life leech and the aps from frenzy charges.

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YoewDD9NYc
Spoiler

A fast and clear explanation:

Spoiler
**In this build you will have 40% chance to dodge attacks if you dont dodge you have 75% chance to block them( wich is the maximum ) also we got a decent amount of evasion wich can be increased with the aura'grace' and lets say we get hit wich is rare,we will simply heal really fast thanks to the leech of blood rage and the decent aps (attack per seconde)
Now for spells we have 30% chance to dodge them and if we dont we have 75% chance to block them and if we get hit again blood rage is our savor.

**No need to care about armor (no need for Iron reflex too)or energy shield or life leech,since we have took the skill acrobatics ,for the leech we will be using blood rage.
***(78% atatck block can be reached with a specefic amulet but wont work for us because we will loose 50% chance to block spells)

Bandits:
Spoiler
help kraytin: resist
help Oak : life
Kill them all: skill point

To start ,here is my current tree : (1.2)
73% attack 72% spell dodge 40% chance to evade attack 30% to evade spells
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQABbUJWBRSFSAX4RjbGjgb9h3KIuIj9iftKNsqTSzpMHEwfDSTNZI17zpCOuE67TwtPydHfkfiSn1KyEt4TZJN404qTjJRR1b6WfNZ_luvXLBeRWNwZU1noGwWbbRuaW6qbthyqXzZfVt_K4FBguSDvYTZhxmHdoqvjX2Nv5AKkBGQVZLzmSujiqQ5plenhKxHrKqzP7XytkG3Pr2Bvqe-vMAawYvE9sau0IHT_NQj1orYvdun3Q3dqN3n3-_lve4O7-P2Vfrr_Ev8xf4K_o8=
What do i need for this build ??

***You must have at least 1% mana leech on a ring or gloves.
Skills :
Spoiler
our main skills is cleave ,why? as ive wrote it got buffed and there is no dps reduction while dual whielding
What to link to cleave , Multistrike (a huge dps boost)+ added fire+ cencentrated effect (since cleave is an aoe)

**Auras :(updated)
hatred+herald of ash + reduced mana AND 1% mana leech on any part of the gear(very important !!)
no need clarity ;)
[/spoiler]
Here are my stats at level 86 - ( i kept blocks at 73% simply because its enought to do any map)

My current gear
Spoiler

Final skill tree
Max blocks Tanky dualist 34-40k dps thread/1028992
Almost max blocks Tanky witch 40k dps physic or element build thread/1071884
Last edited by bfhcorp85 on Nov 14, 2014, 9:29:48 AM
Adaptations for Beyond?
Winning Is Right, Losing is Wrong, Evolve or Die!
of course it can be played at beyond too ,but wings of entrophy and bringer of rain are still a bit expensive there
Last edited by bfhcorp85 on Aug 31, 2014, 8:42:11 AM
Gave this build a try today, it's awesome! Very cheap too.
nice to hear this :))
will upload domi runs soon
Last edited by bfhcorp85 on Aug 31, 2014, 9:04:09 PM
this build reeks *throws tomatoes*
heheh :D
Great build i use it :) But i change some item like belt or gloves with it u dont need to use clarity. For all i paid like 3ex.
My build atm:
Spoiler
i totally agree about the belt,i will buy one asap ty :)
Hi,

got a small feedback:
-Could you post a midlevel build for leveling?
-Look at Ondal's Guise, you can safe 1 point, because you have 2 ways; now your Final doesn't have Ondal's but it's still not worse to use the way along Ondal's.
-Again not Final, save one Axe Damage-node and get Path of the Warrior isntead.
-your Final has a single lose 10 strength-node somewhere before Resolute Technique.

Got a few questions:
-Enduring Cry with Cast when Damage Taken - wouldn't hurt, would it? You have one slot open.
-How do you Deal with Physical Reflect Mobs without Vaal Pact?
-Why no Vaal Pact in general?

more vague questions about melee gameplay :)
-Is Resolute Technique really needed? We get decent Accuracy.., and could get more from gear.
For Example we could get Weathered Hunter Node, instead of 3x 18 Elementary Resistances (@scion), would get 32% Accuracy and only -4% resistances.
-How do you feel about the low Area of Effect? I'm usually playing witches,so I'm a little bit sceptical :)

Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
Last edited by rusher21 on Sep 18, 2014, 4:30:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info