[1.3] Crit Cleave (DW Swords) NOW SHADOW! Link to 1.3 Build in the Thread

THIS BUILD IS NOW FOR SHADOW!

Link to Shadow build guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1143267
Last edited by ShellShoal on Dec 22, 2014, 8:34:40 AM
sup
Added section about Cleave and its support gems
I'm running a very similar build (lvl 72). What are your thoughts on Maligaro's?
Happy Gaming!
Dont this build need any life leech?
"
I'm running a very similar build (lvl 72). What are your thoughts on Maligaro's?

I think Maligaro's might be an alternative to Rats nest, but i havent tried it out yet because i need the mana leech on my gloves
"
PoERaze wrote:
Dont this build need any life leech?

So far it doesnt really "need" lifeleech and flasks seem to be enough but I am trying to get some lifeleech somewhere, because it will help ALOT
finally some love to cleave right? :)

Im doing same build idea "Crit Cleave dw sword" but different passive tree, you should improve your defenses, I think 134% is way to low for a melee charcter. Im doing 100k aswell and will do more with quality gem but i have 171% life and 12% more chance to block, you sure have alot of crits :) but if you combo abyssus with lightning coil you're doing fine and u need faster swords imo the faster the better because of the flat damage added by rings belt and helm, anyways im rly glad that some1 is doing something diferent like me :) its by far the most funniest build i ever tried, doing 12+ attacks per second is crazy ill post near in the future my build :)

KEEP IT UP!
"
JazzManiac wrote:
finally some love to cleave right? :)

Im doing same build idea "Crit Cleave dw sword" but different passive tree, you should improve your defenses, I think 134% is way to low for a melee charcter. Im doing 100k aswell and will do more with quality gem but i have 171% life and 12% more chance to block, you sure have alot of crits :) but if you combo abyssus with lightning coil you're doing fine and u need faster swords imo the faster the better because of the flat damage added by rings belt and helm, anyways im rly glad that some1 is doing something diferent like me :) its by far the most funniest build i ever tried, doing 12+ attacks per second is crazy ill post near in the future my build :)

KEEP IT UP!

Your gear must be very good, if you still have 100k dps with more defense in the tree, i would love to see it
JazzManiac will u post your build too to be able to compare it ?.Also i want to ask a creator of this thread can i use this build with good physical axes but without crit mods on them ?Offcourse i will not put passives on sword damage.Actually my question is -Does most of the crit nodes will work for me if i dont have crit mods on my weapons ? Ty

Btw the build looks great
IGN: ssserpent or sssnnnake
Last edited by sssnnnake on Aug 30, 2014, 2:54:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info