charging rhoas in fellshrine

Q: How do you stop a charging Rhoa?
A: Take away his credit card!

The simplest way to take away a Rhoa's credit card (or other chargers) is to move forward in a "lazy S" pattern. When you do that, then from whatever angle they try to come charging on screen, the charge attack will miss your character. You can also pick places behind obstacles to stand and cast / fight, further reducing the odds of getting hit by a charging attack.

Maybe you do one or both of these things already. But if not, then hopefully these ideas help.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
The problem with the above is that Path of Exile is a surreal world where neither the ATMs nor the rhoas doing the unauthorized charges are always precisely where you believe they are. You cannot trust your eyes in Wraeclast.
Sins lvl1 is the place to grind lvls now in a2 ;)
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:

solo, self-found in this game is just awful. GGG really doesn't want you to do it, do they ?

i'm going to be level 65 by the time i hit sarn, if i don't QQ first.

you did QQ, solo is doable when you dont want to play <randombuildthatrequires10ex>.
"
Angryweasel wrote:
Sins lvl1 is the place to grind lvls now in a2 ;)

I just think I should level all my chars by equiping the best armor-gear I have and Facebreakers... you basically get about 4k dps for free. I tend to use the Oak-area for farming now, not really sure why. I noticed that Tidal Island also only has one annoying type of enemy named Hailrake :P if you can easily down him Tidal is a fairly good place to make 1-2 levels even if you don't find the ridicolous amount of masters anymore (I assume you now find as much as in any other zone since the area is still fairly small, but has a high mob-density).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info