charging rhoas in fellshrine

Take the best spot for farming in act 2 (merciless).

add charging bone rhoas in huge mobs.

2-shot evasion based characters who still have crap gear because the drops STILL suck.

thanks GGG. thanks a lot.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Yep that is why I just rushed through Act 2 and farmed City of Sarn instead. Not only is over level 60 for chaos recipe (Fellshrine isn't), I find the monster variety much less annoying there.
"
Namcap wrote:
Yep that is why I just rushed through Act 2 and farmed City of Sarn instead. Not only is over level 60 for chaos recipe (Fellshrine isn't), I find the monster variety much less annoying there.

the irony is DELICIOUS.

I rushed act 1 to get to fellshrine, not realizing that fellshrine was now a pain in the ass (were the bone rhoas there in cruel ??).

well played GGG, well played. you are trolls to the bitter end.

just to make my awful self-found experience complete, why not toss me a veil of night drop ? or three ?

pleeeeeeeeze ? pretty pleeeeeeeze ?

thx namcap, your advice is solid. but i am trapped in merciless hell, with crap gear and now, nowhere to farm, and almost no chance of getting through act 2.

well, i guess it's back to the ledge, or find a friend to pull me through...

solo, self-found in this game is just awful. GGG really doesn't want you to do it, do they ?

i'm going to be level 65 by the time i hit sarn, if i don't QQ first.

"
Namcap wrote:

hmmm... perpetus. not good.
Why don't you farm The Crypt (place right next to Fellshrine? Everything in there takes 5 seconds to just target you, there is a WP in it, and there are no big physical hit mobs.
When I was levelling in Merciless I did a lot of it in Tidal Island and Fetid Pool, both are almost the same level as Fellshrine, but a whole lot of Masters to find, both areas have been nerfed quite a bit, so maybe they're not so good anymore, but people still seem to like those areas. The Chamber of Sin is a pretty good option as well, for any build that can take chaos damage, since those zombies can't put up a fight beyond their chaos degen on death. Other than that, I basically rushed to Docks.

In either case if you want to party up, I can help a bit now that I've had the time to make it to maps.
Last edited by Shotgun_Surgeon on Aug 29, 2014, 3:03:30 PM
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:

hmmm... perpetus. not good.

He's fairly north in the map, easy to avoid. Shoot a whisp in game and I'll help you through Act 2 if you want. I don't have GG dps but I should be able to help out. IGN is Namcap
The Crypt in act2/merciless is worse. There are now those huge skeletons, and the necromancers resurrect them. They hit like a truck and the area is a desyc fest if you kite anything through the doorways. I have little desync usually, but the Crypt was near unplayable for me.

The rhoas were OK for my poorly geared evasion character, but she's fairly mobile and does good damage if she has room. Just squishy still. But yes, these guest monsters have ruined every single of my favorite grinding areas, except City of Sarn.
well i'm pretty much giving up on self-found. i simply don't have the time to invest to make it work.

i'll be at the end of the league before i'm done at the rate i'm going.

hilariously, buying shit isn't going to solve my problems because i'm so f'ing poor.

however i can fix the worst of my problems with the currency i have.

thanks very much for the help from everyone. i'll definitely let you know if i really get stuck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info