Always, ALWAYS, check the vendor.

Nicely done! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I'd like to add, after you purchase something from a vendor (whatever it may be), check the vendor immediately after. They replace whatever you bought with another item, which could be another chromatic, 6S or whatever.
The upsetting thing that it's a lowbie 2h weapon ;v Being both mid levels and a 2h sword makes it kinda funky to use or sell but hopefully you get good use out of it.

On the bright side it has alot of off colors.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Aug 29, 2014, 5:17:27 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I like how he keeps checking the later tabs for chromes.

Awww hell yeah, I may have just got a 6-L, but I still need them chromies!!
With the Masters being able to craft item mods onto items now, it's also important to double check blues as well just in case they have some great rolls. A blue can easily turn into an amazing rare if you craft properly.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
Emil_kof wrote:
I'd like to add, after you purchase something from a vendor (whatever it may be), check the vendor immediately after. They replace whatever you bought with another item, which could be another chromatic, 6S or whatever.

OMG this this this ^^^.
I have had many instances where I found an RGB linked item on a vendor closed the window after buying and found another one.
I check vendors after (almost) every time I level.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
You must now sacrifice an exalt to RNGesus....
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Emil_kof wrote:

OMG this this this ^^^.
I have had many instances where I found an RGB linked item on a vendor closed the window after buying and found another one.
I check vendors after (almost) every time I level.

Actually, they dont replace the bought item, they just shift every later item in their inventory back a set of spaces to fill the gap. This can pull items from later pages onto the current page, making it look at first glance like the item was replaced.

Take this a step further and buy out a vendor completely, and youll notice they remain empty until you level up.
IGN: KoTao
True that.

Anybody who isnt fresh to PoE should know to take a trip thru the vendors, thru all the difficulties you have access too, every time you level.

At the very least, it's a good way to mine for chromo orbs, and if you're lucky you might get the occasional 6s item.

Or if you're insanely lucky, you might get a 6s-L item :D
-Zombie#1- "That guy has passed right over us 3 times now..shouldnt we be popping out to attack?"
-Zombie#2- "No way, you saw what he did to our friends. Lets just stay down here where its safe.
Besides, you heard how angry he is..keeps shouting something about needing the last 2 to clear.."

I've gotten a couple of 5L from vendors, but never a 6L, thats freakin' awesome man congrats!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info