Always, ALWAYS, check the vendor.

A routine visit BEYOND expectations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01trg20U-zU

Spoiler
Stoked, finally a decent "drop."
Last edited by Busta_SMurk on Aug 29, 2014, 5:46:44 PM
I didn't knew it was possible. I got a 5l once and a few 6s, but I fought 6l's are off limit at the shop.
This is the Internet and we have a saying, women are men, men are men and the little girls are FBI agents.
lol toofunny
Haha, nice vid.
While ofc like OP knows this is not normal, vendors sell quite a lot of good stuff, you can get cheap chromes (beware that items with few mods may sometimes be costier), cheap 6 socks, great blues, perfect base stats jewelry for crafting/chancing and who knows maybe one day a high linked item (though dont count on it).

Vendors are definitely underrated
Oblivious
Be aware that RNGesus has drained most of your luck in the game for a good time after that, like me when I dropped this.

Huh?
I found a 6 slot at the vendor, but never a link. Didn't know it was possible for them to drop naturally either. I guess there are now 2 ways for me to get a 6l!
I like how he keeps checking the later tabs for chromes.
Wow, that's crazy. I didn't know you could find that from a vendor. I'll check every time from now on.
You now have more vendors with the masters also.

I found a 6 socket on one of them, but it was being sold for 1 chaos = not worth it.
IGN: ScionHasTheNicestAss (SC)
I have had six 5-link from vendors, have been waiting for this to happen to me. I check every page for chroms, even the wands at the other vendor. You would be surprised how often the normal act 1 people have chroms that are purchased for a wisdom scroll.
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info