Halloween MTX

*Resubmitting here instead of suggestions because asked too*

So how bout a Jason's mask before the end of the month?

If you can add Koala bears, then you can add this mask to the game as MTX, say for 85 pts. Call it "Hockey/Butchers Mask". Some of the evasion hybrid mask come close, even the secutor helm, but they're not the right color, too shiny, too small, or just ugly. Make the mask exactly with those markings, with gashes or blood on the mask for extra gruesomeness :) Covering the entire face too, meaning above the hairline of Marauder.

Another example:

Should be a quick development process due to being just a helm and is sure to be a popular buy.
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
"
Erik wrote:
We have a necrotic set coming, but it won't make it in time for Halloween. We are adding some other really cool new stuff instead though!
I forgot to ask, but Halloween is coming up soon, generally the MTX are on sale for like a week and a half right ?

Will we get a preview of the MTX coming next week ?
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
I would love to see an animated Skeleton as a decoration in the hideout. One idea is for an immobile Skeleton (maybe with variations) that just has a short repeated animation like the Exiles or even the webbed-up Exiles (Spider Food, Webbed Tree, Webbed Stump). It could be sitting or standing like the Exiles just with a different skin. Another idea is for a fully mobile skeleton that moves around the hideout like pets. Maybe go big and include animated decorations for other common monsters, such as Rhoas and Ribbons (since we already have corpse versions of each as decorations). Imagine a Rhoa farm hideout, or a Zana hideout with a Ribbons all over, or a Catarina hideout with a graveyard full of Skeletons.

Aside from that suggestion, I just want to repeat that I would like to see more pets. Many more pets. Like, a lot. Additional skill effect skins for Skeletons and Zombies would be cool, too (though I get that other skills without a skin are a priority). As always, any of this would be made even better by being Necromancer-themed. :)

Edit: Oh, yes... I plan on getting the full Necrotic Armor set. :D
Last edited by DESNIMC0 on Oct 15, 2014, 2:10:47 PM
Points again on his signature: How about a Ghostflame/Spectral cat pet? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info