Halloween MTX

Hello!

As a fan of the darker side of Wraeclast, I was unnerved to learn that many months ago I missed my chance at getting the Decapitation head item skin and Demon Hand Pet. I am curious if GGG is perhaps planning to bring these back as MTX for this year's Halloween, or if you guys are doing something different. Personally, I would love to see them come back as a permanent MTX and some new temporary MTX released for the holiday.

Or... perhaps you could tell me how I can get my hands on those MTX. T_T`
Hi

Limited mtx is as limited mtx does.

Yet you never know if they will cheap out and put out the ''Limited'' mtx out again like they did with the valentines heart effect which subsequently was changed in colours in the 2nd time round resulting in a very cartoonish heart not at all like the original version I bought.

PLEASE GGG DO NOT BE LAZY AGAIN WITH LIMITED EDITION MTX MANY PLAYERS FELT CHEATED WHEN VALENTINE HEART MTX WAS RELEASED AGAIN.

SO lets all come up with some halloween mtx suggestions?

Some ideas to get this started:
-Broom mtx for staffs
-hopping or rolling rotting head pet (would leave a trail of blood as it moves)
-Witch hat (Simple version/ornate version like the pilgrim limited mtx)
-Jack o'lantern raging spirits mtx
-(Flaming) Jack o'lantern weapon mtx for maces
-Wolf pet
-CTHULU head mtx

cheers:)
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
^^^ Ooooh! I love the Witch hat (reg and ornate) and broom idea! All these new awesome staffs need an MTX! Make it detailed, not plain! PLEASE DO THIS RUSSEL!!! <3 <3 <3 And bring back Decapitated MTX! Much excite!
noun: escapism

the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially by seeking entertainment or engaging in fantasy.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to more Necromancer-themed MTX.

Like a bone skin for weapons (in particular, a forearm bone (ulna) wand or two-handed leg (femur) bone sword to fit the Summoner items Midnight Bargain and Queen's Decree). So maybe two separate MTX for melee weapons, a two-handed and one-handed bone weapon (tibia/femur), and an ulna bone wand (perhaps also bow made with spine) version if possible. Perhaps a skull to replace those bone shields, and a ribcage for larger shields.

Additionally, more pets would be great. Skeletal Rhoa, perhaps?

Another cool idea is a "Shambling Skeleton" or "Broken Skeleton". Basically, this would be a Skeleton like the normal Minions, but missing an arm and with a cracked head and some missing ribs. He follows you around, but because he's so badly damaged, he doesn't fight... making him the perfect Skeleton pet. Alternatively, there could be a "Crawling Zombie" or "Damaged Zombie" pet, which is a Zombie minion bisected at the waist (no pelvis/legs, with entrails trailing behind him) that drags himself along behind you as a pet.

Like I mentioned before, I am a fan of the Demon Hand MTX that I missed out on. Finkenstein had a cool idea for a disembodied body part, the "Decapitated Head" pet. A head that tumbles along the floor, occasionally making a hop or a bounce here and there. It fits perfectly with the Decapitation MTX, as if your own decapitated head is following you around. Maybe give it a little rot and decay, perhaps a little gore effect like Finkenstein said. The bloodier, the better.
Last edited by DESNIMC0 on Sep 1, 2014, 3:15:15 AM
Hi

naMgnihguaL
"
Like I mentioned before, I am a fan of the Demon Hand MTX that I missed out on. Finkenstein had a cool idea for a disembodied body part, the "Decapitated Head" pet. A head that tumbles along the floor, occasionally making a hop or a bounce here and there. It fits perfectly with the Decapitation MTX, as if your own decapitated head is following you around. Maybe give it a little rot and decay, perhaps a little gore effect like Finkenstein said. The bloodier, the better.

So glad others see the potential in the decapitated head pet, figured it would be a great accentuation for the previous limited halloween mtx. I figure the head pet mtx should bleed since the decapitated head mtx from previous halloween does not bleed. Those damaged skele/zombie idea sounds very cool also.

The idea of bone skin mtx would be wicked also for swords

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
Hi

Bump

Anybody is welcome to place more cool Halloween ideas herrrea'.

cheers
I like the wolf pet idea.

How about jack-o-lanterns as decorations in our hideouts?
Last edited by AlfaTangOh on Sep 10, 2014, 10:12:47 AM
Hi

Great idea AlfaTangoh, forsaken masters could/should sell some halloween accessories for the hideout:)

Depending on the master's you have at your hideout they would have their own flavor of halloween decorations for your hideout.

Moar forsaken master halloween oriented hideout accessorie ideas:

-some zombies wandering around, hands reaching out of the ground, partial skeletons crawling(Catarina)

cheers
Hey guys, I thought I'd contribute some to the thread too. I made some drawings based on a couple of things you guys suggested. Also kind of tried to come up with my own.

http://i.imgur.com/InnCb3c.jpg

1. and 2. are bunch of wizard hats. The 4. is also somewhat a "wizard" hat but would fit other characters more. Somewhat mime-like one.

6. Is the punpkin raging spirits, or at least I tried to make it look presentable enough.

3. was weird idea of having a crow pet with a human skull. Ended up somewhat like a c'thullu bird or some shit.

5. is initially some ribcage with a skull on and some electricity stuff coming from the pins in the spine. Basically a micro for staff. But then again would probably work for maces too or something.
Last edited by Excyis on Sep 17, 2014, 11:37:03 AM
"
Excyis wrote:
Hey guys, I thought I'd contribute some to the thread too. I made some drawings based on a couple of things you guys suggested. Also kind of tried to come up with my own.

http://i.imgur.com/InnCb3c.jpg

1. and 2. are bunch of wizard hats. The 4. is also somewhat a "wizard" hat but would fit other characters more. Somewhat mime-like one.

6. Is the punpkin raging spirits, or at least I tried to make it look presentable enough.

I like 1 & 6.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info