DRelentless' Low-life/Blood Magic/Righteous Fire ($Budget Build)- Atziri Down!

Guys, the new Cast on Death bug with RF is happening right now, exploit it while you can guys, Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1033342

@Drelentless: I really hope the price of Purity of Fire Level 21 dropped a bit, so we can use the Voidbringer (+1 to Level of Elemental Gems with extremely nice ES amount) and Level 2 Empower Gems to get to the Level 23 PoF and able to remove the Sceptre. Yes the +1 all Gems corrupted boot gonna be a choice too, but a good corrupted boot with 4L and nice amount of ES seem very hard to get...
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
Last edited by surVfate on Sep 2, 2014, 10:19:28 AM
"
surVfate wrote:
Guys, the new Cast on Death bug with RF is happening right now, exploit it while you can guys, Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1033342

@Drelentless: I really hope the price of Purity of Fire Level 21 dropped a bit, so we can use the Voidbringer (+1 to Level of Elemental Gems) and Level 2 Empower Gems to get to the Level 23 PoF and able to remove the Sceptre. Yes the +1 all Gems corrupted boot gonna be a choice too, but a good corrupted boot with 4L and nice amount of ES seem very hard to get...

Ya, that Cast on Death Bug, tried it.. I'm feeling guilty already.. lol

I don't think the price would go down because of not so many around, maybe not even one in new league. Ya Voidbringer is a viable options also. I think the boots can go, currently I'm using a Wondertrap for 100% IIR and still running with 4.9k ES. I'll be able to reach 6k es probably when I reach level 90 with better gear without an ES Boots. maybe you'de lose only about 300-400 es since you're going to put Discipline there, so the +3 level Disc with aura effect & buff will compensate about half of 200 es boots can give.

A +1 gem RRRB Blood Dance/Windscream/Rainbowstride/Wanderlust would be awesome! :)
Last edited by Drelentless on Sep 2, 2014, 10:28:58 AM
When leveling for this build how soon do you go for Zealoth's Oath, what's the ES turning point?

Also do you start by the aura nodes, ES nodes or try to grab all regen ones first?
"
Kiltak wrote:
When leveling for this build how soon do you go for Zealoth's Oath, what's the ES turning point?

Also do you start by the aura nodes, ES nodes or try to grab all regen ones first?

Whenever you do Lowlife or CI builds, it would be totally different from builds that you are leveling with, which is a life based character. That is why I put a Transition to lowlife @level 70 passive tree, because that's what your tree should look like after you respec your passives about 20-25 points, depends how closely your leveling build passive tree pathing to this build. So do not take ZO, pure es nodes at all while leveling.

I'll post on the 1st page later a sample of progressive leveling guide of what my earlier trapper passive tree looks like. You level as melee, range, spell caster it's up to you if you have enough regrets orb to respec later. But to save regrets try to be as close to the build passive tree.
Been running around with dual totem searing bond/flame totem. Can follow the tree closely and it's only a 4 point re-spec.
"
Kiltak wrote:
Been running around with dual totem searing bond/flame totem. Can follow the tree closely and it's only a 4 point re-spec.

So, I guess you already have a plan then. I suggest you start taking aura nodes when you reached level 50+, take Body and Soul & Inner force by level 60+.

Check your transition gears if it can reach 3800 es, there's a sample calculation on the 1st page. If it can reach that amount and within level 70 with gems leveled, then you can start to do lowlife.

Last edited by Drelentless on Sep 3, 2014, 7:42:06 AM
Easiest way to level with this build is dual Searing Bond totem, then later get to Low-Life Redbeak dual Searing Bond totem and finally to Low-Life RF. From Lvl 50 to 70 if you continue to level using Life-Based if gonna be tricky for sure.
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

"
surVfate wrote:
Easiest way to level with this build is dual Searing Bond totem, then later get to Low-Life Redbeak dual Searing Bond totem and finally to Low-Life RF. From Lvl 50 to 70 if you continue to level using Life-Based if gonna be tricky for sure.
So you recommend an earlier transition to low life when using dual totem to lvlup?
"
Kiltak wrote:
"
surVfate wrote:
So you recommend an earlier transition to low life when using dual totem to lvlup?

That is correct, since you spec into a lot of Regen node and ES node, the best way is to grab an okay ES shield around lvl 45 and use Solaris Lorica and 1 Redbeak (that 100% damage boost is no kidding, since Searing Bond don't have many way to boost it damage), I'm sure that you'll having no trouble leveling thank to your insane ES regeneration without any RF on.

Anyway, if you don't wanna use the RF, get one like this (RRR) and use SB - Inc Burning Damage - Empower (any level) and you still have an godly pre-RF DPS for sure.

Last edited by surVfate on Sep 3, 2014, 3:06:36 PM
These item dropped and I've been using them:

The gems on the cloak are just to level them up.

To be sure: you're using Zealot's Oath already to keep the shield recharge up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info