The Chaos Vanguard community recruiting - All leagues, accepting new players - everyone is welcome!

Wally: "Gee whiz, Beav, why so glum?"
The Beaver: ""Oh, I dunno Wally. Guess I'm bummed 'cuz there's no cool people to play PoE with."
Wally: "Say, have you tried the Chaos Vanguard guild? These guys are really outta sight."
The Beaver: "Golly, Wally! I didn't know that. I'll fill out an application now!"
<cue sappy music>

Don't be sad like The Beav. Join Chaos Vanguard before the guild leader flashes back to another alarmingly-ancient hallucinogenic-fueled sit-com session.

The brain you save may be your own.
"I'm so ronery, so ronery
So ronery and sadry arone
There's no one, just me onry
Sitting on my rittle throne
I work very hard
And make up great prans
But nobody listens no one understands
Seems like no one takes me seriousry"
- Kim Jong-Il

Don't be like the erstwhile ruler of North Korea. Join Chaos Vanguard and find the companionship you seek!
What?!? They're rekking CwDT? Nerfing crit? Removing Shav's?

Worry not, my fellow Exile. Your Chaos Vanguard buds are here to make it all better.

Put down that Forbidden Taste flask and join our guild. You'll be glad you did.

Teamspeak: 92.222.19.30

Application: http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/
Being a member of the Chaos Vanguard is awesome. Merely filling out an application will cause 5 exalts to drop and all your chest armors to spontaneously six-link.

Join us today!
There are two kinds of Exiles in Wraeclast:

Those that join the Chaos Vanguard, and those that are sad they didn't join the Chaos Vanguard.

The Chaos Vanguard - now with 20% more "van"!
"Bring me my Bow of Burning Gold;
Bring me my Arrows of Desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of Fire!"
- William Blake, Jerusalem

The Chaos Vanguard has all these new uniques. Play with us and experience them for yourself. The Bow of Burning Gold is tres OP.*

*These items don't actually exist. Well, the Bow of Burning Gold might refer to how much currency you spent on your crit Harbinger, but you know what I mean.
From The Exile's Dictionary:

Allocation: [n.] Permanent - A method used in the equitable distribution of wisdom scrolls; Short – A system designed to demonstrate the utility of movement speed boots; Free-For-All - The means whereby melee-based characters enjoy the benefits of stacking "increased item quality" mods, without actually using them.

Join Chaos Vanguard today!
Hello, i am looking for a guild to join, havent play since july 2014...
i am 30y old, /w sardoks in game.
Thanx in advance
"
chivakias wrote:
Hello, i am looking for a guild to join, havent play since july 2014...
i am 30y old, /w sardoks in game.
Thanx in advance

Sardoks is our newest member of Chaos Vanguard - welcome!
From The Exile's Dictionary:

Alpha Team: [n.] That elite group of players responsible for testing and vetting a version of the game that will bear no relationship to the final release. See also "Beta Team".

Join Chaos Vanguard today!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info