[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

I dont get how you use all these vaal gems
Last edited by SwiftSkice on Aug 29, 2014, 7:13:44 PM
aegis is not broken? in my month ago old build, i could face tank two melee guardians on atziri with ranged one killed first, and when i mean face tank, i mean i could literally stand there and afk not move not hit, nothing, i would not die, even if i stood in chaos aoe one of them leaves behind the ranged high speed auto attacks would keep me alive. Aegis has always been mid tier drop, that trivializes the game at the cost of dps output. Shav has always been top rarity unique in the game designed to help casters survive chaos damage without taking ci, which is pretty much all it does and all anyone wants it for. Majority of builds around it require a large currency investment, so i don't see how an 180 ex rarest item (legacy prices for both) should be equally good as fairly common 20 ex item. Poe economy has already done what you are asking for, shav is very hard to get, while aegis is fairly easy to.

I do not know what is harder ... Having achieved Void Battery or put three sockets like red.

Damn
"
NNeto wrote:

I do not know what is harder ... Having achieved Void Battery or put three sockets like red.

Damn

285 chromes from vorici craft bench
IGN @Dbum
Definitely does a lot of damage, but it seems pretty unreliable in terms of survivability without a life leech gem.
Hi, I found this build amazing, but can you add the full clear lvl 78 maps video?
P.S. How do you drink all the 3 flasks at the same time? Is it a program or a macro?
"
Insane_God wrote:
Hi, I found this build amazing, but can you add the full clear lvl 78 maps video?
P.S. How do you drink all the 3 flasks at the same time? Is it a program or a macro?

It's called using multiple fingers at the same time. So many people ask me whether it's a macro, wtf.

Don't really feel like uploading more videos at the moment. Other people playing the build can feel free to do so. :p
IGN: Pirteloli
Last edited by Tom94 on Aug 30, 2014, 4:51:14 AM
nice build. will it work in a simplified version? without these items?
and why Barrage 5lvl?)
Last edited by ExMagisTR on Aug 30, 2014, 5:18:25 AM
"
ExMagisTR wrote:
and why Barrage 5lvl?)

Lvl 5 is the highest level where Barrage still has a mana cost of 6 if I remember correctly. Basically the level of Barrage doesn't matter, so always keep it at the lowest possible mana cost.

And yes, this build could be played with a lot worse items, but then the damage would also be a low worse. Don't expect more than a 10th of the DPS from a budget build for like 20ex. :)

(You would go CI, Vaal Pact, Life Leech in that case and run almost no auras. Tabula Rasa is pretty much mandatory since without a 6L you wouldn't have enough room for sockets.)
IGN: Pirteloli
Last edited by Tom94 on Aug 30, 2014, 7:59:51 AM
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
ExMagisTR wrote:
and why Barrage 5lvl?)

Lvl 5 is the highest level where Barrage still has a mana cost of 6 if I remember correctly. Basically the level of Barrage doesn't matter, so always keep it at the lowest possible mana cost.

And yes, this build could be played with a lot worse items, but then the damage would also be a low worse. Don't expect more than a 10th of the DPS from a budget build for like 20ex. :)

(You would go CI, Vaal Pact, Life Leech in that case and run almost no auras. Tabula Rasa is pretty much mandatory since without a 6L you wouldn't have enough room for sockets.)

Acording to wiki is that information incorrect ? http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Barrage
And I dont get it, the highest mana cost is 11 and the lowest 8, 3 mana will that make difference ? In difference to Physical Damage which is 4% to 96%....
-Nerf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info