[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

Just a little question about the damage output calculated in the spreadsheet:

The Crits/s formula on C10 cell is: Projectiles/s * Hit Chance * Hit Chance * Crit Chance

Why twice Hit Chance?

And about the last tree posted by Tom: do you think is better to take the Champion of the Cause wheel nodes instead of spending three nodes (even you win an extra node) to reach Celestial Judgement?

This is my current lvl 99 witch tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAecMfQ18DjwOSA5cD6sPxBB_EVARlhRxFkAWvxcvGyUc3B0UHU8ksCW8KPoqCy0fL281uTY9Nug6Ujt8QZZCo0V-RnFG10cGS65Ms1AwUEJXKVfJWfNcil3yX2pjQ2SdZp5q-m0ZbWxvnnBScLtw1XGFcql3B3vXf8aApILHgwmFfYZghxOJ04wLjDaOZI9Gj_qTJ5UgnKSfy6IuoqOnCKcrpzCsqq6ztAy1SLb6uJO4yrl8uZPAGsHzwwnGntDQ0PXZE9lb2t3bXtvn34rfv-kC6hjquuvu6_XsGOyw8h3y4fPq9zL3pvjr-tI=

Many thanks.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
Last edited by Chuca79 on Dec 15, 2014, 8:08:27 AM
I'm having trouble with the Atziri trio specifically right now. They mow through my es faster than I can leech it back. Shotgun usually leads to death. My es is 5.4k now w/ discipline. I run RF on trio but it's very sketchy even with my flasks because again, the leech isn't cutting it. The trio just deals too much dmg.

Auras
Vitality
Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice
Purity of Lightning
Herald of Thunder
Herald of Ice
Discipline

Offence/Defence tooltips (w/ Bloodrage on)

Spoiler

Gear, (I swap the portal gem w/ Righteous Fire on bosses)

Tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecMfQ18DjwOSBB_EQ8RUBGWFHEWQBcvGyUc3B0UHU8ksCW8KPoqCy0fL281uTY9Nug6UkGWQqNFfkZxRwZLrkyzUDBXyVnzXGtcil3yX2pjQ2SdZp5tGW1sb55wUnC7cNVyqXcHe9d-WX_GgKSCx4MJhEiFfYZghxOJ04wLj0aP-pMnlSCboZykn8uio6crpzCsmKyqrrO0DLVIuXzAGsHzw23GntDQ0PXZE9lb217b59-K37_pAuoY6rrr9ewY7LDyHfLh8-r3MvfX-Ov60g==
again.
You only have 1% leech on your gear. Sine Acuity nerf you won't be leeching anything with just 1%.
Get additional 1% somewhere (amulett or rings, cat they get it?) or switch to mirror wand+shield, wand with leech ofc and wreck these motherfuckes.
"
Chuca79 wrote:
Just a little question about the damage output calculated in the spreadsheet:

The Crits/s formula on C10 cell is: Projectiles/s * Hit Chance * Hit Chance * Crit Chance

Why twice Hit Chance?

Critical Strikes have to get 'confirmed' by accuracy a second time, that's why. First Accuracy check to see if you hit, then crit chance check to see if you crit, then second Accuracy check to confirm crit or downgrade to normal hit.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
"
Janus171 wrote:

Critical Strikes have to get 'confirmed' by accuracy a second time, that's why. First Accuracy check to see if you hit, then crit chance check to see if you crit, then second Accuracy check to confirm crit or downgrade to normal hit.

Thanks a lot Janus. Just updated my calculations here with all the data avaiable about Barrage.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
"
Tom94 wrote:
The following is a temporary skill tree which is by me and some others confirmed to work well in 1.3.0. It's probably not entirely optimized but it plays very similarly to pre-patch with the differences obviously being less leech due to the acuity nerf and less damage due to the CoC nerf.

Skill tree for witch lvl 95

Maybe this your tree is with level 96 witch, i'm level 90 (bandit quest: point,point, power charge) and i have 6 points less than u.. xD
I'm floowing ur tree
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
(im japanese. im bad at egnlish. my english is sometimes wrong. sorry.)

I did some experiments to measure the interval of barrage projectiles.

-----Experiment-----

In PvP mode, I attacked my another char with Barrage - GMP - CoC - Summon raging spirit.
and i checked the Max number of spirits summoned.

max 8 spirits from 1 barrage = CoC activated 8 times = the interval is more than 0.05s
max 4 spirits from 1 barrage = CoC activated 4 times = the interval is less than 0.05s

I did some experiment with changing the attack speed modifier.

-----Result-----

APS(tooltip) / AS modifier(tooltip) / max srs from 1 barrage

1.6 / +10% / 8 <--with slow attack speed, the 0.05s cooldown is not problem.
1.7 / +15% / 8
2.1 / +40% / 8
2.2 / +45% / 8
2.3 / +50% / 8 <--Max speed with 0.05s or more interval
2.3 / +55% / 4 <--the interval is less than 0.05s.
2.4 / +60% / 4
3.8 / +150% / 4 <-- this is my Max APS.

*the weapon APS is 1.5 (imbued wand, no AS affix).

-----Summary-----

-the APS which have just 0.05s projectile interval is 2.25~2.325 APS.
-the APS which have just 0.025s projectile interval is maybe 4.5~4.65 APS.

so
~2.25 APS : no less damage
2.325~4.5APS : 35% less damage
4.5APS~ : 50% less damage

-with my last post's math, the DPS of 2.3APS and 3.5APS are same.
2.3APS (+50%) = 4.8spells * 2.3APS =~ 11spells/sec
3.5APS (+130%) = 3.138spells * 3.5 =~ 11spells/sec
my last post
"
sftruze wrote:
(im Japanese. im bad at English . my English is sometimes wrong. sorry)

i did the math about the CoC cooldown change.

math
CoC chance (Lv21 coc gem) = 70%
Chance to hit(accuracy) =~ 86%
0.7*0.86 =~ 0.6

>>each barrage projectile has 60% chance to cast spell.

Barrage fires 8 projectiles in about 50% of attack motion time.
and the real attack speed is slower than the tooltip aps. its about 80% of tooltip aps.

therefore

~1.5 tooltip aps : 0.05 sec or more projectile interval.
1.6~3.1 tooltip aps : 0.05~0.25 sec projectile interval.
3.2~ tooltip aps : 0.25 sec or less projectile interval.

calculation in google sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qL_APFVXF5eYoH528V9Rcz_mTHif1VRaY_Rly4Okw5g/pubhtml
i listed the all case of 8 projectiles Cast or NoCast.(all cast to all NoCast. 256 cases.)
and calculated the chance to happen that and number of spells casted in that for each.
then calculated the "average spells cast per barrage".

spells cast per 1 barrage (8 projectile) is
~0.05 sec : 4.8 (no change)
0.05~0.025 sec : 3.138... (=~35% of casts are stopped by the 0.05s cooldown.)
0.025~ sec : 2.433... (=~50% of casts are sotpped by the 0.05s cooldown.)

the CoC gem nerf is equal about
35%less damage for 1.5~3.1 aps.
50%less damage for 3.1~ aps.

To do in 1.3.0

test and find the best tooltip aps. (fastest one that have 0.025s or more interval) (or 0.05s )

Edit:

I did atziri after the patch. i have no mirror gear, but it was easy.
im thinking about,

-2.3 APS with slow attack speed & high crit wand.
-2.3 APS without Blood rage(Blood rage makes frenzy charges, its not good to get just 2.3APS.)
-no change. use current gear. (3.5 or more APS is better than 2.3 APS.)

please tell me your opinion.

thank you for reading.
Last edited by sftruze on Dec 16, 2014, 9:44:53 PM
The 1% cold/fire/light leech as life can only be put on wand/sceptre/claw/dagger/staff via lvl 6 Caterina.

Why is there so much phys leech through tree/gems and almost nothing for elemental leech anywhere except crafting on select weapons only?

:(
Last edited by Replicant222 on Dec 16, 2014, 10:53:43 PM
"
Replicant222 wrote:
The 1% cold/fire/light leech as life can only be put on wand/sceptre/claw/dagger/staff via lvl 6 Caterina.

Why is there so much phys leech through tree/gems and almost nothing for elemental leech anywhere except crafting on select weapons only?

:(

Elemental leech is quite new to the game. Maybe they wanted to make it exquisite for wands or something.
But I am sure there will be more possibilities.
can someone with highend gear upload a 1.3 vid please?
IGN Soultakerr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info