The Herald of Ash : A Physical Bow Build

so how high of a crit chance do we want... if crit shots with ice shot ruin the synergy we are going for with this build?
Hello !!!
This shit is OP :) i wanted to try new IceShot after buff with crit build... then i saw you herald of ash idea and it is rly OP.. playing it in standard league and literally one shoting on crit full room of mobs . For this budget it is so efficient way to make dmg in game.

Firstable i had my own varian with high crit chance including unique ursine helm but and chain because i didnt like ice shot mechanic at begingig then switched to three dragons now and it is really funny especially on fracturing map . Shock + Ignite is constant.My tip is just get 75% crit chance and its done... reflect can be really craazy so i switch WED with life gain on hit and turn on grace. I think if that drilneck variant dont even need that much DPS mods from three just get pierce and that it
With drilnek maybe crit is uselles because you already have extra 100% dps from it and you have always piercing shots.

This my Gear

Spoiler

Cheers mate!!!
Last edited by DeeMonk on Oct 19, 2014, 8:35:28 AM
Has anyone tried this build and a tornado shot build? I am curious because sometimes it takes me multiple shots to kill some monsters which can be bothersome... the point of this build is to blow things up but i feel like tornado shot has more consistent dps from what I am seeing.
Will this be updated for the new patch?
i like your build idea.. i actually wanted to try this in rampage but TS was so much fun. Now I'm gonna roll this in the 1 week race. Let's see if it works out well.
Rolling this in next league. hype
Anyone trying this again for the Expansion? I was using this before...
Anyone have a build similar to this for the new patch? This was my last build.
I'm trying something very similar to this in 2.0. Currently using a chin sol and seeing great results. I only have HoA linked to burn dmg and proliferation. The idea is to run grace/hatred as well, but have been unable to make the mana work. AA works though and has helped tremendously. Might need a few more mana nodes or more gear mana to get the 50% aura in there since reduced mana no longer works. I have puncture 4l in a trap with pb and ppad, and I can 1 shot and bleed out most Rares and some uniques.

Only 70 so far, so we'll see how it progress into endgame.
Would be great to see an update for this build. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info