So... I found a huge flaw in the game.

"
ry4444n wrote:
i have move-only bound to my left mouse click...

no wonder all my maps have ice patches!!!1

That explains it!
"
H4T3MONG3R wrote:
After reading this I opened a map while touching myself and it had Justin Bieber inhabitation mod...

Not sure I like where this is going.

lol
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
Thats true??
"
solwitch wrote:

It's human nature to be very skeptical... It's their loss.

And it's even more in human nature to search for meaningfull patterns in chaotic data.

Solwitch will always be solwitch.
My summoner once had -60 chaos res, and about 25-30% of map rolled with "chaos damage per second". Then she got somewhat higher chaos res (-25 or -35, don't remember), and since that time there were no maps rolled with this mod from that day on, not even one!
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
My summoner once had -60 chaos res, and about 25-30% of map rolled with "chaos damage per second". Then she got somewhat higher chaos res (-25 or -35, don't remember), and since that time there were no maps rolled with this mod from that day on, not even one!

Maybe it could be something on it. I guess there are more flaws, than we ever thought :S.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Started mapping with my first melee char recently, over 60% of my maps have a mod called "Monsters run away from you while shouting insults about your family" combined with 100% increased monster movement speed. Needless to say I can't really kill anything, also forces me to turn the sound off. Extremely frustrating.
ign: ecogen
Sometimes I make my sandwiches with salad, and then they seem to be a little more salty. Is it magic? Should I consult a doctor, or a magician? Or enchanter?

I also like my pizza cooked a lot. But somehow sandwich makes it a little too salty. How do I live? How do I turn on TV? Is it train? Google sandwich, sparkles.

He he he he? I like potatoes.

This thread is too good.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Solwitch, I was starting to think you were losing it after seeing your last few threads.

...but you've done good today, real good.
hi solwitch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info