So... I found a huge flaw in the game.

RNG is RNG.

t. Xav
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Aug 27, 2014, 11:03:41 AM
"
kolp wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
You can wipe maps easily by changing your main attack. Let me explain... Say you choose arc, now enter map. Now pay attention to monster attribute they are now ele resist or lightning resist. Now change to melee or to another element of attack. Easy wipe... Don't believe me try it.

yeah, I've been abusing this for a couple months, thanks a lot for making a thread :(

It seems that the magical attributes of magic/rare monsters takes your main skill into account when it spawns the map...

similar thing happens when rolling maps if you pay attention. I now remove gear when rolling maps

I entered map with low phys guess what I found... Than equipped my phys gear melted everthing with RF.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Xavderion wrote:
RNG is RNG.

t. Xav

Monster variety is RNG , BUT their attribute are not...

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
RNG is RNG.

t. Xav

most people want empirical data before they 'believe' something they though was random, is actually predetermined.

This means at a minimum compiling thousands of runs and documenting each monster attribute.

No thanks, but i'll continue to do what I do...
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Aug 27, 2014, 11:08:13 AM
"
kolp wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
RNG is RNG.

t. Xav

most people want empirical data before they 'believe' something they though was random, is actually predetermined.

This means at a minimum compiling thousands of runs and documenting each monster attribute.

No thanks, but i'll continue to do what I do...

It's human nature to be very skeptical... It's their loss.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Dats why I've never been able to complete diablo 2 hell...
ROfl
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on Aug 27, 2014, 11:12:25 AM
The troll blood is strong on this one...
All right. So if I enter a map with 3 4L spells (all different element) I will get impossible map or I will kill the server? Hmm... Nice attempt though.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Aug 27, 2014, 11:31:05 AM
That's why I always change to my worst gear after i spawn a map with my best gear. Confuses the shit out of the map.

edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_perception
Last edited by horstkaracho on Aug 27, 2014, 12:18:00 PM
If you order GGG some pizza, your next map will have an extra chaos orb.
IGN: SplitEpimorphism

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info