1.2 Tanky Dual Flame Totems - Beyond/HC viable.

I checked this thread and threw some items at an IRL friend, a random 5L, cybil's and crest and he made it to merciless effortlessly, I also gave him a karui ward, you should mention that somewhere, it gives dex and projectile speed, I'm gonna steer him toward some aura nodes for the heralds because we're playing in standard, but he hasn't died much regardless of having like 3 life nodes.
what's with Three Dragons on this build?
your damage is too low. im doing 5k with flame totem GMP and friend is hitting 25k! he is in standard though. still we manage 5k HP 1k ES Also you want Projectile speed. so the paw blows.
kind of new to game, so initially i tried with marauder dual axes and started than with this build.
Man this build is good, with maruader it took forever for me to kill dominus, but with this build level 36 it was piece of cake, didnt even die once. But yes one thing i always face is low dexterity issues.

Also can you tell since you can't hit yourself is there any other good support spells, i trying raise skeletons, but thy are jst fodders no dmg at all dies in one shot...Other problem is since am new i dont have all the required gems like LMP/GMP faster cast..any tip for this will also be good.

Other query for the tree is, after 35th level which keynode should i try taking first? Eldrige battery or health nodes or totem nodes.
Last edited by Dragonnik1 on Nov 27, 2014, 3:10:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info