[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hi I would like to join your guild. It seems to be what I'm looking for. I'm NA based.

IGN: Mechanono
hey everyone!

i'd love to be a part of your guild, as im currently guildless and i like to play the game with other people and with the companionship of the chat :P

so if you have any spots left, hit me up! my character name is RainhaDoKuduro

thanks
you were on page two so I bumped you
[Removed by Support]
I hope this makes you laugh. I laughed while I made it.
Support took it away Piglet. Sorry. It was funny though. I'll tell you about it in game.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Sep 22, 2014, 5:03:01 AM
Hello there! I would like to join PIG!
Currently level 43 in rampage.
My character name is AARCANTUS
Hi.
This looks like a guild for me.
Ive played Poe for about a year now and have a couple of lvl +80 chars.
Please add me and ill try to contrinute a to the guilds groth as much as i can.

Best regards.
Ztirem

IGN: Ice_Ztirem or Arooth

Hey Piglets,

I would love to join your guild loved the intro!

Eu Central Time active player, using TeamSpeack, Rampage 50 Crit Arc Witch name ''Siphonlight''and having lots of fun in this game.

Would love to be put in the waiting list this is the kind of guild i was searching for.

Thank you
SiphonLight

Oink Oink!!
Hello! I read about guild and it sounds just that kind of what i like. I have just stared POE and i love level in groups. Got lvl 45 templar.

Would like to be put in the waiting list if there are any spot left :)

IGN: daethlord
Hey. I would absolutely love to join this clan. I have just started about a week or so ago and i would love to have some people to teach me how to build my character right and have some help here and there. I am more than willing to help people that are in need of something or some information that i am able to give.
My IGN is Gewty
I am interested in joining. I am currently playing all of my chars in standard. Highest chars (below) range from 50 to 79. Please contact me ingame if possible. More than happy to donate to new members and help out.

IGN: Templarofthetotem, iambitchytodaybackoff, iammensahearmeroar, iambutchandiknowit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info