[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

I'll join if you'll have me.

IGNs:
RonaldMcStabber (Rampage)
GratefulUndead (Standard)
Hello there! im a rather new player, looking for some company :D I would love to be part of your clan,if you are willing to have me. I play on the singapore gateway, hope this wont be a problem.

IGN:
Rampage: FireLordKuri
Standard: ShoxIsMyGod

U can Add me to :)

Beyond: RippedBot
Standard: Botmannenn
Hello im looking for a friendly helpful guild if i may ask may i join
"
bromius wrote:
Hello im looking for a friendly helpful guild if i may ask may i join

"
U can Add me to :)

Beyond: RippedBot
Standard: Botmannenn

We're full up but you two are first on the waiting list as soon as we add more slots!
and in that moment, i swear we were desync
Hey, I'm looking for a friendly guild. PIG sounds amazing and I'd be glad to join you guys. IGN: GreenEagleLady or BearOnFlames on Rampage
Last edited by Skaldik on Sep 11, 2014, 12:51:40 PM
I gave you guys a plug on my recruitment thread, Piglet. I put it at the beginning just like I did for Rev and his guild. I hope it helps. Go check it out.
"
FusionReactor wrote:
I gave you guys a plug on my recruitment thread, Piglet. I put it at the beginning just like I did for Rev and his guild. I hope it helps. Go check it out.
Ah cool, thanks! Except i'm a girl haha :P

Our guild members have been so generous that we had a huge overflow of gems-- so much, in fact, that they were taking up two entire pages of my stash. So, I decided to give some away...

and in that moment, i swear we were desync
I'm sorry about the gender confusion and will edit appropriately ;-)
Hey I'm looking for a guild that I can help out and hopefully have some kind soul show me the ropes in this game. I'm almost always playing m-f 7-9pm and sometimes on the weekend and I do prefer group play.

IGN: ITSYBITSYKILLER- Rampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info