[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hello, i would love to join your guild! My IGN is Merillwen (Standard) and Meryllwen (Rampage).
Last edited by d3monas on Sep 7, 2014, 1:38:43 PM
Hello, I would love to find some nice people to play this game with.

IGN:
Icecas (Rampage)
Reaver_s (Rampage)
Last edited by lier on Sep 7, 2014, 3:07:29 PM
Hey, I'd love to join you guys, seems to be just my crowd!

IGN: Nayarabow (Rampage)
Anybody in the guild who is on rampage and is in dire need of new rings or a new amulet then I'm stockpiling them for entirely no reason, I shall leave them all below and if anybody has any interest just let me know in game (in-game name: Doctor_Floppylips.)
Cheers.

goodies!

Also, gems for anyone in the guild on rampage.

Gems! Gems! Gems!

red

blue

green

Last edited by Razor792 on Sep 7, 2014, 12:47:48 PM
Whoa we are full up already! The rate at which we've grown is pretty mindblowing. Going to need a lot more points so we can add more players. :(
and in that moment, i swear we were desync
Hey im Andy from uk 44yrs old and i play Rampage and standard would love to join ya guild :)

IGN: Norbra on Rampage
I'd like to apologize. I was on uber-early this morning and one of our guildies(lvl 69 witch, don't remember a name) challenged me to pvp. I declined and didn't say anything because 1) I only had a little bit to mess around before going to work and 2) the char I had is NOT made for pvp. I got to feeling like a jerk because I don't want to come off as anti-social.

Maybe next time :)
Thanks to White_Midnight/sirjolly we got enough points to add another 10 member slots. If I told you that we were full please send me a message or leave a post here. In the future, it's easier if you leave a post here so I can always refer back to it instead of in-game chatlogs, which disappear.
and in that moment, i swear we were desync
I would like to join, I also have another player with me, whom I live with that would like to join as well. Sending you a PM now.
Hello, looks like a perfect guild for me! Please add.

IGN: catalysingchickk (rampage)

Best regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info