[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Heya! I haven't played since before Forsaken Masters came out and even before that I was pretty noobish and I've been looking for a friendly/helpful guild that wouldn't mind putting up with a total noob.

IGN: Spedaval

Level 65 Marauder
Hello :)

Would be awesome if this group could accept me as a member. I am new to the game and i only started playing when torment league started. I have been playing diablo series for a long time, so i have good general idea about the character building in general and so far i have managed to level my ranger to lvl 83. Now im looking for new challenges with the game and one big thing what has been missing is that i havent had any group to play with :) . Im a casual player, but i have to admit im really addicted in upgrading gear etc :P . I should also mention, that i come from EU region.

Ingame nick is afsdfsdfsdf (i know, i used all my imagination ;D )
Hi, I'm a noob EU-based player, looking for a friendly and helpful guild (I need a lot of help!). I'm totally hooked on PoE, spending most of my free time playing. On the subject of pigs, I live on a tiny island (pop. <2000) where some friends run a thriving piggery. I'm away from base atm but will send some pics when I get back.
Fairly experienced eu-based player who is sad he doesn't have anyone to share ingame moments with. Was in a guild before, but it got so inactive I ended up leaving. I'm online a lot and I'm always open to helping others should the need arise. I also do a lot of end-game mapping, often solo, and wouldn't mind some company from time to time.

IGN: EtherealCorruption
Hello ! Im playing PoE for few moths now so Im not very skilled nor I have a lot of Idea about Uber-Lategame , Your guild looks amazing and i would love to join it !

IGN: FrostyFisting
Last edited by Newbie413 on Dec 21, 2014, 1:05:42 PM
Hi,your guild looks pretty good.The only problem is i'm french,so my english isn't good but i really want to improve it.I have a 81 necromancer and a 61 marauder who need to be reworked.

IGN : NecroZurkon

Been playing on and off for about a year now. Just looking for a friendly group I can help out and be a part of. add me please IGN XLeexLoo
Last edited by L33Loo on Dec 21, 2014, 6:07:21 PM
Hey, I think I might be interested in your guild. In most games I've been in I haven't seen myself as casual, but compared to the people here who get to endgame extremely fast and play with perma-death, I think I would qualify as casual. I definitely like how you say you are focused on kindness and generosity, I feel like most game communities could use that. Add me, the character I've been playing on most recently is named Madelienes, Like the french pastry.
Sounds like you have a great approach to the game. I'd like to join and help out however I can, if you have any more room. I've been playing PoE for a while, but never too seriously! See you in-game...
All prospective Guild members. PLEASE READ.

Please post all requests for invites and information in the following thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1145880

I will try and continue to monitor this page, but I am unable to edit the initial thread and I have been appointed to the guild leader temporarily while our founder take time for real life (it happens to us all :D )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info