[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hello

I would be interested in joining as well. I play in Standard and enjoy being able to help. IGN FolaMonkeyBottom

Can I join. I'm an active player.

IGN:Skeourge
i would like to join playing standard lvl 85 duelist woe/cleave tanky build, loking for a guild to do maps
hi, im interested in joining your guild.
currently a LV63 FP witch, about to end merci dom

IGN: Mouzana
Interested in joining! IGN is Riyenn, I'm still pretty new myself (been playing for almost a month) but I have an excess of free time and I've focused mainly on one character, so that one character has killed Dominus in all three difficulty levels; none of the rest are past act 2 normal. I got some excellent help when I was even newer than I am now, and I'd love to pay it forward (and maybe clean out my overflowing stash a little).
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
Can add me. IGN is Alkanshen, 63 sion SRS build. Still working on a RF tank but still not up to par yet. Been playing a month as well solo with not one shred of help or advice from anybody else. Standard league atm.
Would like to join

IGN - Kanunui
Hey,

I'd love to join this guild! I've just picked the game up again, I haven't played since the Vaal expansion was introduced. It's no fun just going it alone so I think this would be a great community to be apart of! :)

IGN - Artemisiria (ranger
Hardcore League

P.S. - Your love of pigs reminds me of Mabel and Waddles from the show Gravity Falls :P The producers sister (and voice for Mabel) wanted a pet pig as a child but never got one, so they incorporated that into the show!

Hi, I'd like to join in on this bacon thing. My IGN is DeadLastIS on Standard League.
Hi! I'd love to join you guys! My IGN is Caerulin 67 TS Scion currently working out what to do next with my build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info